Atlas Bipod BT46-LW17 PSR Standard height with ADM 170-S Lever
The tactical bipod market has been under the dominance of Atlas bipods. The PSR model is the newest provision from Atlas Bipods. It presents a number of vital enhancements over earlier models.
Pivot limiting bosses at the front and rear, as well as reinforced leg bosses facilitate the fast PSR adaption to any state. The latest Non-rotating legs have interior build of T7075 aluminum for more steadiness when creating a position. On the market, the most ideal Atlas PSR is the tactical bipod.
- Mounts straight to any Picatinny rail of 1913 fashion through added ADM 170-S Lever.
- Estimated range of height of 4.75 -9.0."
- Preloaded Pan of 150 and more.
- Preloaded Cant of 150 and more.
- Leg locations are: 450 front, stowed back, 900 directly down and stowed forward.
- Pivot limiting Bosses (front and rear).
- Legs (non-rotating) *
- Reinforced Leg Boss *
- Interior leg built from T7075*
- 13.61 ounces of weight.
- Present in black only.
Customer Ratings & Reviews