Aimpoint Comp M4s 2MOA Red Dot Sight, with No Mount
The CompM4s offers a low battery compartment.
U.S. Army's M68CCO
The CompM4s is the latest version of the U.S. Army's M68CCO (Close Combat Optic), continuing an Aimpoint legacy since 1997.
Designed for 3rd generation night vision technology
The CompM4s sight can also be used by hunters and sport shooters who need night vision compatibility.
The performance of CompM4s sight is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices (NVDs), but is ideal for 3rd generation night vision technology.
The clearest, brightest image possible
Aimpoint's unique coating on the front lens reflects the dot's selected frequency of red light at near 100% efficiency to give the highest possible dot brightness with the least amount of energy while other wavelengths in the visible and near-infrared part of the spectrum pass with a minimum of reduction. This provides the clearest, brightest image possible when used with a 3rd generation Night Vision Device (NVD).
Ready for use around the clock
With 7 NVD-compatible brightness settings and 9 daylight settings including one extra-bright setting, the CompM4s sight is ready for round the clock use.
Unique features of the CompM4s
- Low battery compartment
Unique features of the CompM4s and CompM4
- Compatible with every generation of NVD
- ACET technology allows up to 80,000 hours (over 8 years) of daytime operation on one AA battery
- Internal voltage regulator allows the CompM4 to be used with any AA size battery
- 7 NVD settings and 9 daylight settings
- Mount base screws directly into the sight - no separate sight ring required.
- 500,000 hours of use on NVD setting
- 2 MOA dot for close combat and long distance engagement
- Matches perfectly with Aimpoint 3XMag
- Unequalled light transmission
- Front lens opening is threaded for addition of killFlash anti-reflective device
- Submersible to 150 feet (45 meters)
- Vertical spacer included
- Type classified as the U.S. Army's new M68CCO
- Improved adjustment caps are easier to remove and protected against impact
- Can be used with a carry handle adapter for use on all M16 rifles
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
Standard features for all Aimpoint sights
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Increased aiming confidence
|System||Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight|
|Reticle, size||2 MOA|
|Optical coating||Anti Reflex coating all surfaces. Multi-layer coating for reflection of Pass coating for NVD compatibility|
|Battery Life, typical**||80 000 hours for good quality battery|
|Switch, dot brightness||16 positions, 7 NVD, 9 daylight, of which 1 Extra bright|
|Material housing||Extruded high strength aluminium|
|Surface finish||Hard anodized, matte, black|
|Material lens covers||Rubber, matte, black|
|Adjustment||1 click = 16 mm at 100 meters = 1/2" at 80 yds|
|Length||120 mm (4.7")|
|Width/height||53x60 mm (2.1"x2.4") sight only|
|Weight||265 g (9.3 oz) sight only|
|Temperature Range||-45°C to +71°C (-50°F to 160°F)|
|Water resistance||45 m (150ft)|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review