Trijicon TR20-2 AccuPoint 3-9x40 Riflescope MIL-Dot Crosshair 1 in. Tube
The newest innovation in Rifle Scopes, this Trijicon AccuPoint features a Mil-Dot crosshair reticle with an illuminated center dot. The scope is illuminated through the use of fiber optics and tritium, providing a vivid aiming point without the need for batteries.
FEATURES of the Trijicon TR20-2 AccuPoint:
- CONFIDENT AIMING IN ANY LIGHT - Battery-free, illuminated reticles are "always on" using tritium/fiber optic technology to automatically adjust to lighting conditions.
- EASY-FOCUS EYEPIECE - Diopter accommodates the shooter's individual prescription.
- REPOSITIONABLE MAGNIFICATION LEVER* - Accommodates different shooting positions and rifle configurations. *Available on some models.
- QUICK & EASY ADJUSTMENTS - Crisp, precise, windage/elevation adjusters require no tools. Capped or zero stop adjusters ensure no accidental shift.
- PURPOSE-DRIVEN DESIGN - Multiple finishes, knurling types, and adjuster styles to suit a variety of applications.
- ULTRA DURABLE FOR ENSURED RELIABILITY - Ruggedized design engineered to withstand extreme conditions and tested to military standards and protocols.
- EDGE-TO-EDGE CLARITY - Fully multi-coated, broadband, anti-reflective glass provides excellent light transmission, true detail and color with zero distortion.
- "BOTH-EYES-OPEN" SHOOTING - Illuminated reticles use Trijicon's Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC) feature to provide a clear aiming point that draws the shooter's eye for fast engagement.
- QUICK TARGET ACQUISITION - Proven reticle designs for the most discerning hunters, ensuring fast ranging and holdovers.
- OPTIMAL FLEXIBILITY - Generous windage and elevation adjustment for maximum total travel.
The TR20 also includes:
1 Trijicon Logo Sticker
1 Set of Lenscaps
1 AccuPoint Manual
1 Warranty Card
- TR20-2: AccuPoint® 3-9x40 Riflescope MIL-Dot Crosshair w/ Amber Dot, 1 in. Tube
- TR20-2G: AccuPoint® 3-9x40 Riflescope MIL-Dot Crosshair w/ Green Dot, 1 in. Tube
AR Optic Quick Links:
- ar 15 accessories
- ar 15 scope
- ar15 scope
- ar-15 scope
- ar scope
- ar 15 scopes
- ar15 scopes
- ar-15 scopes
- ar scopes
- ar 15 sights
- ar15 sights
- ar-15 sights
- ar sights
- ar15 red dot
- ar 15 red dot
- ar-15 red dot
- vortex red dot sight
- red dot scope
- red dot sight
- best red dot sight
- best red dot scope
Trijicon accupoint mount links:
- Cantilever Scope Mount
- 30mm scope rings
- 30mm Scope Mount
- 30mm quick release scope mount
- 30mm quick release scope rings
- quick release 30mm scope rings
- 30mm qd scope mount
- 30mm qd scope rings
- 30mm quick detach scope rings
- 30mm qd scope rings
- 30mm Cantilever Scope Mount
- AR scope mount
- 30mm picatinny scope rings
- 30mm scope mount
Trijicon Quick Links:
- Trijicon rmr
- trijicon mro
- trijicon accupoint
- trijicon acog
- trijicon reflex
- trijicon night sights
- trijicon red dot
- trijicon hd night sights
- trijicon sro
- trijicon acog mount
- trijicon hd
- trijicon sro mount
- trijicon vcog
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR-15 Scope is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Rifle Scopes from the most trusted brands like Trijicon. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Length x Width x Height||"12.4 in x 1.9 in x 1.9 in (314.96mm x 48.26mm x 48.26mm)"||"12.4 in x 1.9 in x 1.9 in (314.96mm x 48.26mm x 48.26mm)"|
|Weight||13.4 oz. (379.88g)||13.4 oz. (379.88g)|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
This is the second Accupoint scope
This is the second Accupoint scope I have purchased in the past year - this one is on a FN/Win Model 70 300 wsm. While shooting at 100 and 200 yds on the range, there was a noticable improvement in the optics performance with this scope over two Leupold VXIIIs and a Nikon Monarch mounted on the other rifles I was shooting at the time. As the afternoon waned, the delta increased. Took this rig on a Colorado elk hunt this past October - hunted hard 4 days in the rain, snow and wind. No issues - this is a reliable, sturdy, top notch scope and I am sold on the illuminated feature for the reticle. Would recommend it to anyone.
Great scope for shots at dusk and dawn
I put this scope on an M700 SPS Tactical in .300 AAC Blackout. I'd been wanting a scope for use in low light conditions during dawn and dusk, which is when I shoot most of the deer I hunt, and this Trijicon scope is top notch and performs better than I expected. I shot a deer (50 yards) at dusk yesterday, and I'm sure if I hadn't had this scope the deer would still be out and about today. I used these butler creek covers: #28 front and #14 rear. I put the scope on a M700 SPS tactical in .300 AAC Blackout, with a DNZ one piece base (low, Product #: 949382). The clearance is perfect over the barrel, even with the butler creek cover, but a medium height might be better for an easier/quicker bolt throw (it is pretty tight when racking the bolt, but it functions fine).
I was not let down,
I was a first time buyer on the Trijicon 3x9 scope. I had read good things of this manufacturer. I was not let down, the optics are very clear, excellent mildot system has worked well for me on both deer and varmints. My rifle is an A-Bolt in 25 WSSM and this scope took advantage of the flat shooting capability of the rifle and cartridge. I have always been a Leupold guy, and I believe the Trijicon scope is an equal in all accounts. I will purchase additional scopes!!