Streamlight TLR-2 HL Rail Mounted Flashlight with Red Laser
The TLR-2 HL with red laser provides an 800 lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby.
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime; 640-660nm red laser
- 800 lumens; 15,000 candela peak beam intensity; 245m beam; runs 1.75 hours (LED/Laser simultaneously); Laser only function runs 45 hours
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Red laser provides long-range targeting
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of the muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 3.39” (8.61 cm); 4.78 oz (135.5 grams) with batteries
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 or 69161 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Outstanding flashlight/laser combo
I took a gamble buying this flashlight/laser combo, and I'm glad I did. It seemed a little expensive at the time but after reading other reviews and determining "you get what you pay for" I made the purchase. The Streamlight TLR-2 HL is super bright, so much so that if I use it momentarily in a dark room, I even blind myself. Surely, if I have to use it on a bad guy, he won't be able to respond before I do. The TLR-2 HL works either separately or together with the laser. I can't think why someone would buy a laser/flashlight combo and not use the laser, but the option is available. The toggle switch that controls the laser (flashlight only or laser/flashlight together) is conveniently placed just in front of the trigger guard. The paddle to turn on the configuration you've selected is also conveniently positioned to allow all operations to be controlled with one finger from either side of the trigger guard. For a right-handed shooter, push up on the paddle for momentary illumination or push down the paddle for constant light and laser. For a left-handed shooter, just the opposite will work, down for fading light and up for continuous light. I've had to respond to one "bump in the night," and I'm happy I had this on my M&P 40. Luckily no one was in my house, but it is comforting to know I've got this light when I have to check out a dark house. I want to make sure I've identified my target before pulling the trigger. I greatly recommend this laser/flashlight combo; it is unquestionably worth the investment.
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.