Streamlight TLR-2 HL Rail Mounted Flashlight with Red Laser
The TLR-2 HL with red laser provides an 800 lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby.
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime; 640-660nm red laser
- 800 lumens; 15,000 candela peak beam intensity; 245m beam; runs 1.75 hours (LED/Laser simultaneously); Laser only function runs 45 hours
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Red laser provides long-range targeting
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of the muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 3.39” (8.61 cm); 4.78 oz (135.5 grams) with batteries
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 or 69161 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review