Streamlight PolyTac LED HP Flashlight with Elzetta ZRX - Lightweight Tactical Flashlight Mount
The PolyTac HP conveys brilliant light with a 275m pillar separation for down-reach enlightenment. It highlights a predominant grasp composition for an agreeable however slip-safe feel, and TEN-TAP® Programming that gives clients the decision of three working modes.
C4® LED innovation inside of a profound reflector gives sweeping focusing on bar with a tight spotlight and ideal fringe light
TEN-TAP® Programming: Choice of three working modes:
- 1.) high/strobe/low (processing plant default); 2.) high just; 3.) low/high:
- High for a super-splendid, extensive pillar: 275 lumens; 19,000 candela; 275m shaft separation; runs 3 hours
- Low for when less light is required and for more run times: 14 lumens; 1,000 candela; runs 56 hours
- Strobe runs 5.5 hours
- Strong State power regulation gives most extreme light yield for the duration of battery life
- Profound reflector produces 275m bar - perfect for lighting the route to the end of a dull back street, down a lush way, assessing utility lines from the beginning, pursuit and salvage missions
- High-affect, super-intense nylon polymer for excellent sturdiness and a better hold composition than give an agreeable yet slip safe feel
- IPX7 evaluated outline; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Fueled by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- 5.90 in. (14.98 cm); 5.2 oz (148 grams) with batteries
- Accessible in Black, Coyote and Yellow
- Restricted lifetime guarantee
What electric lamps will work with Elzetta ZRX Tactical Flashlight Mount? The Elzetta ZRX is made for spotlights with standard one-inch (1") bodies and will suit an extent from 0.94 to 1.04 inches (23.8 to 26.4 mm). This incorporates numerous well known strategic electric lamps including the Streamlight PolyTac, Surefire 6P and Surefire G2 Series
From what materials is the Elzetta ZRX Tactical Flashlight Mount made? The Elzetta ZRX clipping rings are made fro miniaturized scale textured Mil-Spec Type III Hard Anodized aluminum with repressed dark on-dark imprinting. The body is a lightweight glass-strengthened polymer. Equipment is steel.
What amount does the Elzetta ZRX Tactical Flashlight Mount weigh? The ZRX measures an extraordinarily lightweight 1.1oz (32g).
What amount of the Mil Std 1913 Picatinny Rail does the Elzetta ZRX Tactical Flashlight Mount spread? The Elzetta ZRX is 1 3/8" wide (35 mm) and spreads 3 bars and 2 openings of a Picatinny Rail.
Where is the Elzetta ZRX made? All Elzetta items, including the ZRX, are composed, built, and made in the USA utilizing American materials, tooling, and work.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review