Streamlight PolyTac LED Flashlight with Elzetta ZRX - Lightweight Tactical Flashlight Mount
The all-purpose PolyTac is designed for the broadest range of lighting applications at the best value. It features a superior grip texture for a comfortable but slip-resistant feel, as well as TEN-TAP® Programming that gives users the choice of three operating modes.
- C4® LED technology within a parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- TEN-TAP® Programming: Choice of three operating modes:
1.) high/strobe/low (factory default); 2.) high only; 3.) low/high:
- High for bright light: 275 lumens; 9,500 candela; 195m beam distance; runs 3 hours
- Low for when less light is needed and for longer run times: 14 lumens; 500 candela; runs 65 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 5.5 hours
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination — ideal for law enforcement backup light; day-to-day industrial use; maintaining vehicles; general contracting work
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer for exceptional durability and a superior grip texture to provide a comfortable but slip-resistant feel
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- 5.34 in. (13.56 cm); 4.2 oz (121 grams) with batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
What flashlights will work with Elzetta ZRX Tactical Flashlight Mount? The Elzetta ZRX is made for flashlights with standard one-inch (1") bodies and will accommodate a range from 0.94 to 1.04 inches (23.8 to 26.4 mm). This includes many popular tactical flashlights including the Streamlight PolyTac , Surefire 6P and Surefire G2 Series
From what materials is the Elzetta ZRX Tactical Flashlight Mount made? The Elzetta ZRX clamping rings are made fro micro-textured Mil-Spec Type III Hard Anodized aluminum with subdued black-on-black engraving. The body is a lightweight glass-reinforced polymer. Hardware is steel.
How much does the Elzetta ZRX Tactical Flashlight Mount weigh? The ZRX weighs an incredibly lightweight 1.1oz (32g).
How much of the Mil Std 1913 Picatinny Rail does the Elzetta ZRX Tactical Flashlight Mount cover? The Elzetta ZRX is 1 3/8" wide (35 mm) and covers 3 bars and 2 slots of a Picatinny Rail.
Where is the Elzetta ZRX made? All Elzetta products, including the ZRX, are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA using American materials, tooling, and labor.
- ar15 flashlight
- ar lights
- ar light
- ar15 light
- ar 15 flashlight
- ar flashlight
- ar15 lights
- ar 15 light
- ar15 flash light
- flashlight for ar15
- ar15 flashlights
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR Flashlight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR accessories from the most trusted brands like Streamlight. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review