Remington 700, 721, 725 Long Action Picatinny Rail Scope Mount
Mounting Hardware is Included
This mount fits:
- Remington 700 Long Action
- Remington 721 Long Action
- Remington 725 Long Action
- Bergara B14 Long Action (#6 Screws)
- Christensen Arms Long Action
- Mauser M18 (All Calibers)
- Sauer 100 (All Calibers)
- Sauer 101 (All Calibers)
Rail Type: One Piece Picatinny
Machined from: Domestic 6061 T6 Extruded Aluminum
Finish: Matte Black Anodizing
Center Spread: 4.485"
Overall Length: 7.064"
Height: .4" (Top of Receiver to Top of Picatinny)
Weight: 2 oz.
Quick Disconnect Ring Compatible: No
Torque Specs: 20 in/lbs
Mounting Hardware: #6-48 X 1/4 Screws and T-10 Bit Included
Compatible with Picatinny Scope Rings or Weaver scope rings.
This mount comes standard with a bevel on both sides making it ambidextrous.
The bolt pattern on our Remington 700 Long Action mount fits Long Action Remington 700 rifles (example 30-06, 300 Win mag), as well as the 740 and 40x. Despite what you may have heard, the Remington 700 mount will NOT fit your Howa 1500 or Weatherby Vanguard. The bolt pattern is similar, but the remainder of the mount (ejection port, length, etc.) renders it useless on these two guns.
Evolution Gun Work recommend measuring the hole spacing in your receiver to confirm it matches with the dimensions we have published.
Picatinny cross slots run the full length of the rail, which gives the shooter flexibility when mounting scope rings and other accessories. The channel in the center reduces the overall mass of the mount. Also, in many cases, it will not obstruct usage of factory iron sights. Our one-piece scope mounts are the obvious choice for hunters and tactical shooters alike.
We machine these in our shop using one of our machining centers. After machining, the mounts are tumbled, sand blasted, and Type II anodized for long lasting durability.
Installation: We recommend 20 inch lbs of torque and a drip of blue loctite (loctite is available through our website and is sold separately).
0 MOA - if shooting 0-500 yards
20 MOA - if shooting 500-1000 yards
When zeroing your rifle with a 20 MOA mount, we recommend zeroing at 200 yards.
The entire mount and accessories (from the mounting screws and wrench down to the packaging) are made in the USA.
EGW Product #
- #40100 - Remington 700, 721, 725 Long Action Picatinny Rail Scope Mount 0 MOA Ambidextrous
- #40101 - Remington 700, 721, 725 Long Action Picatinny Rail Scope Mount 15 MOA Ambidextrous
- #40102 - Remington 700, 721, 725 Long Action Picatinny Rail Scope Mount 20 MOA Ambidextrous
- remington 700 long action scope base
- remington 700 long action picatinny rail
- remington 700 scope base long action
- picatinny rail for rem 700 long action
- weaver base remington 700 long action
- remington 700 long action rail
- 0 moa scope base remington 700 long action
- 0 moa picatinny rail remington 700 long action
- remington 700 long action picatinny rail 0 moa
- remington 700 long action 0 moa rail
- 20 moa scope base remington 700 long action
- 20 moa picatinny rail remington 700 long action
- remington 700 long action picatinny rail 20 moa
- remington 700 long action 20 moa rail
- 15 moa scope base remington 700 long action
- 15 moa picatinny rail remington 700 long action
- remington 700 long action picatinny rail 15 moa
- remington 700 long action 15 moa rail
Choose from a wide variety of Scope Rings to work with this base
- scope rings
- tactical scope rings
- 1 inch scope rings
- 30mm scope rings
- 34mm scope rings
- 35mm scope rings
- nightforce rings
- nightforce scope rings
- weaver scope rings
- arms scope rings
- picatinny scope rings
- quick detach scope rings
- quick release scope rings
- qd scope rings
- extra high scope rings
- extra high scope rings picatinny
- barrett scope rings
- vortex scope rings
- nightforce xtreme duty rings
- egw scope rings
Remington 700 Mount quick links:
- Remington 700 scope base
- Remington 700 scope mounts
- Remington 700 scope mount
- Scope mounts for remington 700
- remington 700 rail
- best scope base for remington 700
- best one piece scope mount for remington 700
- remington 700 base
- Rem 700 scope base
- Remington 700 scope rail
- Remington 700 bases
- Remington model 700 scope mounts
- Remington 700 one piece scope mount
- Remington 700 picatinny rail
- Remington 700 long action picatinny rail
Remington 700 Quick Links:
- Remington 700 accessories
- Remington 700 magpul stock
- Remington 700 rail
- Remington 700 trigger
- Remington 700 picatinny rail
- best scope for remington 700
- Remington 700 stock
- magpul 700 hunter stock
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Remington 700 Scope Mount is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Remington 700 accessories from the most trusted brands like EGW Mounts. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Good scope base at a fair price
Use these rails on three of my Remington 700 and an FNAR 308. They are high quality and fit perfectly with weaver tactical rings. Pictured is an SPS Tactical in 308 with 6 hole tactical rings.
Eye relief base resolution
This scope base is an excellent fit for the Sauer rifle I installed it on. You can move your scope rings where you need them, so they will have the most significant impact of holding the scope in place and diversifying the balance of the scope. The only caveat is I would like to see the base be a little shorter as it over-extends at the barrel end and limits the scope bell without using extra high mounts for anything with a bell greater than 42mm. Quality and strength are spots on, and I would recommend the base for anyone needing a Picatinny-type base to adjust your scope forward or backward. Thus the relief of having to purchase a base(s) and then offset rings for adjustment to eye relief.
Very solid rail, as good ...
Excellent Remington 721 scope mount, as good as more expensive rails I have on other rifles. Helps for long-range shooting. Currently on my Remington 721 and I am happy with its performance thus far.
PERFECT! Had an issue with my scope not bore-sighting
PERFECT! Had an issue with my scope not bore-sighting. Scope was just plain angled too low on a 20 MOA rail. The EGW Remington 700 rail totally solved the issue. Great product, great price, great shipping!
great on my 30-06 Remington 700
This scope mount works and looks great on my Remington 700 30-06 rifle. I will recommend for anyone's 700 rifle of any caliber — affordable comparison to the higher-priced rails.
Solved my problem
This Remington 700 mount fit was perfect, and this base provided the eye-relief I need for my new scope. It even came with an extra screw and driver bit. Be sure to torque all screws to the manufacturer's specs using the proper tool.
Best Bang for the Buck
This Picatinny rail is amazing. Dollar for dollar trying to find a Remington 700 one piece base with the strength that this material possesses is next to impossible. Seekins and Badger make good bases too, for a lot more money. BUY THIS ONE!
Best Remington 700 Scope Mount
I've been using this for several months on my long-range rig, and It is an excellent base. The base is absolutely straight, and bedding it to my action was extremely minimal. The tapered screws act as a recoil lug for the base, which is nice. The aluminum also held up well to my heavy steel ring set and did not dent.
Rem 700 Long Action Picattinny Base
These are extremely nice bases. I would have used them on all my guns if they had been available when I got into hunting and shooting sports.
Discover a world of unmatched precision and reliability with our Remington 700 Scope Base and Remington 700 Scope Mounts. At MountsPlus, we are committed to providing robust, dependable solutions tailored to enhance your shooting experience. Whether you own a long action rifle or a different model, our Remington 700 Scope Mounts offer unparalleled alignment and durability, making us a trusted choice for shooting enthusiasts across the globe. Your search for the perfect Remington 700 Scope Base ends here—experience the MountsPlus difference today.