Magpul MOE Bipod
The MOE Bipod is the latest, lightest, and strongest bipod in the Magpul Bipod line. At 8oz total weight, it’s almost 40% lighter than some of our existing bipods. That decrease in weight doesn’t cost you when it comes to strength and reliability; our injection-molded, proprietary polymer legs won’t deform or break under pressure, providing a consistently stable platform to shoot from, shot after shot after shot.
Designed to mount to the popular Uncle Mike's Sling Swivel Stud, the MOE bipod attaches and detaches quickly and easily thanks to its rapid-attach sling stud mounting system. The self-locating, stainless-steel clasps ensure perfect alignment when mounting, and the large ergonomic thumbwheel allows for a strong grip and easy tightening. The non-marring, over-molded saddle fits securely on most forends, providing ideal load distribution without leaving a mark on your rifle. Adding an optional low-profile sling stud on the rear of the mount retains the ability to mount a sling to the forend of the rifle.
With its low stack height of 1.73” when folded, the MOE Bipod is streamlined and stays out of the way until it’s needed. The legs stow neatly forward and deploy without buttons or levers, snapping down and locking into position. The legs extend from 7 to 10 inches and slide and lock securely with the push of a button on seven, ½-inch spaced, locking detents. Additionally, its staggered soft rubber feet hold fast on a variety of shooting surfaces. They’re also easily removed with a roll pin punch should users choose to change feet, and the legs accept most Atlas-pattern bipod replaceable feet.
Made in the USA.
SLEEK. STRONG. RUGGED.
- Incredibly strong, injection-molded polymer legs
- Designed for streamlined storage until deployment
- 8oz weight and extremely low stack height of 1.73” folded
- Easily attaches and detaches to sling studs with self-locating clasps and an easy-to-use tightening knob
- Optional Uncle Mike’s sling stud can be added to bipod rear for sling mounting
- Legs adjust in ½-inch increments from approximately 7 to 10 inches
VERSATILE LEGS AND FEET
- Easily deployed without buttons or levers and the legs lock in the down position
- Removeable non-slip rubber feet that include a hole pattern compatible with common aftermarket feet
More Bipod Quick Links:
- Rifle Bipod
- Atlas bipod
- Harris bipod
- Magpul bipod
- Versa pod bipod
- Champion Bipod
- Ruger 10/22 bipod
- SKS bipod
- AR15 bipod
- universal rifle bipod
- m lok bipod
- Rail Mounted Bipod
- Mlok bipod
- picatinny bipod
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Rifle Bipod is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Bipod from the most trusted brands like Harris Engineering. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review