ERGO AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group - AR BCG
The ERGO AR15 Bolt Carrier Group is mil-spec quality with forward assist serrations. It is made from Case Hardened 8620 Steel, and everything is Melonite coated (black nitride) except the extractor (phosphate) and the firing pin (chrome).
All parts are made, coated and assembled in the United States of America.
Features and Benefits of the AR BCG:
- True Mil-Spec Bolt Carrier Group
- Material: Case Hardened 8620 Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Gas Key: 4130 Steel attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked
- Cam Pin: Hardened 4340 cam pin
- Firing Pin: Mil-Spec firing pin made of 8740 steel, center-less ground, and Hard Chromed
- Bolt Assembly: The Bolt is Mil-Spec dimension, and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treat for a precision fit
- Bolt Material: Case Hardened 9310 Steel.
- Finish: All Bolt components Shot Peened and Black Nitride (except extractor)
- Extractor: 4340 Steel, Manganese Phosphate coated
- Mil-Spec Extractor Spring and O-Ring Combination
- MPI: Magnetic Particle Inspected
- 100% Made and Assembled in the USA
- Bolt: 9310 material, shot peened, MPI tested and hard engraved
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR Accessories from the most trusted brands like UM Tactical. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review