Barrett 30mm ExRings
Barrett ExRings with Pin-Lock technology is a dual setting MOA extended range ring set that utilizes the riflescope's precise internal elevation adjustment by aligning the scope for long range shooting. Barrett's ZERO-GAP technology provides definitive holding power for heavy scopes under the harshest recoil.
To maximize the riflescope's precise internal elevation adjustment by angling the scope without compromising the rigidity of a one piece mount.
Fit and Function:
Works on flat and tapered MIL STD 1913 rails with Rifle Scopes having up to a 70mm objective lens. Adjust between 15MOA and 40MOA taper by simply removing the rear pin from one hole and inserting it into the other.
- ZERO-GAP offers wider clamping area and maximizes scope grip
- Fits MIL STD 1913 Picatinny rails
- Maximizes the riflescope's internal elevation adjustment for long range shooting
- ZERO BACKLASH tongue and groove interface
- High Strength Aircraft grade 7075 T6 aluminum construction
- 2.5x lighter than steel
- Heated treated steel cross bolt and captured nut for increased strength
- Hard Anodized with a 60 HRC (Rockwell C scale)
- BORS compatible
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Exrings by Barrett
These rings are well made and performed as expected. Would have liked them to have another MOA option, say 30 MOA. But this may have made the rings too bulky?