Trijicon AccuPoint TR22: 2.5-10x56 Riflescope with BAC
There are many hunting enthusiasts out there who want nothing more than to ensure they have the ability to shoot precisely and accurately in extremely low light conditions. With so many great optics on the market today, it can often be difficult in choosing the one that is right for you. In this article we will be taking a look at Trijicon’s Accupoint TR22 and the reasons as to why it makes such an ideal scope for many shooters.
The AccuPoint TR22 is known to be one of the most powerful and largest riflescope on the market from the popular trijicon brand. It comes with extreme light gathering capabilities along with an incredibly generous 56mm objective lens, 30mm tube and some of the highest quality glass available today. The scope is illuminated through the use of bespoke fiber optics and tritium, which allow for a clear and bright aiming point without the need of traditional batteries. If you regularly participate in hunting, especially during low-light and at far distances this AccuPoint is guaranteed to make a world of difference to your next hunt.
What makes a good-quality low-light hunting scope?
A good quality scope should come with an illumination system that is not overly bright which can cause glare and distraction. The scope should also house high quality glass that is robust and provides a crystal clear view every time without fogging. There are so many scopes on the market that come with an illuminated reticle that appears to be far too bright, even when set at some of the lowest settings. An overly bright reticle causes your iris to close and contract which limits the levels of light that passes through your eye.
The Trijicon comes with a great combination of both Fiber Optics and Tritium in order to produce the reticle illumination. With natural sunlight the Fiber Optic utilised the light by lighting up the center dot. The light intensity can be manually adjusted by a cover that is able to securely slide over the Fiber Optic piping. This can be incredibly useful if the reticle appears to be too bright for you.
Trijicon AccuPoint TR22 Features
The Trijicon AccuPoint comes with incredibly advanced fiber optics and bespoke features that makes this scope perfect for not only low-light hunting but any form of lighting and weather. All models that are included within the AccuPoint Series operate without the use of a battery which means that you will never encounter an optical-outage during those critical moments while hunting. The Trijicon AccuPoint TR22 also comes with the brand’s popular Manual Brightness Adjustment Override, which means you can manually control the light output from the fiber-optics during daylight use. AccuPoint Rifle Scopes also come with many unique and advanced features such as multi-layer coated lenses which allow for superior light transmission with crystal clear views and no distortion; along with a quick-focus eyepiece, precise windage adjustments and long-eye relief.
The Trijicon AccuPoint TR22: 2.5-10x56 Scope with BAC, Triangle Reticle is an incredibly versatile scope and is exceptionally adjustable in order to benefit a variety of shooters. With a pop-up, resettable pointer dial, the AccuPoint TR22 allows for a riflescope that has been sighted-in to be exceptionally simple and easily to reset to zero without the use of tools.
- CONFIDENT AIMING IN ANY LIGHT - Battery-free, illuminated reticles are "always on" using tritium/fiber optic technology to automatically adjust to lighting conditions.
- EASY-FOCUS EYEPIECE - Diopter accommodates the shooter's individual prescription.
- REPOSITIONABLE MAGNIFICATION LEVER* - Accommodates different shooting positions and rifle configurations. *Available on some models.
- QUICK & EASY ADJUSTMENTS - Crisp, precise, windage/elevation adjusters require no tools. Capped or zero stop adjusters ensure no accidental shift.
- PURPOSE-DRIVEN DESIGN - Multiple finishes, knurling types, and adjuster styles to suit a variety of applications.
- ULTRA DURABLE FOR ENSURED RELIABILITY - Ruggedized design engineered to withstand extreme conditions and tested to military standards and protocols.
- EDGE-TO-EDGE CLARITY - Fully multi-coated, broadband, anti-reflective glass provides excellent light transmission, true detail and color with zero distortion.
- "BOTH-EYES-OPEN" SHOOTING - Illuminated reticles use Trijicon's Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC) feature to provide a clear aiming point that draws the shooter's eye for fast engagement.
- QUICK TARGET ACQUISITION - Proven reticle designs for the most discerning hunters, ensuring fast ranging and holdovers.
- OPTIMAL FLEXIBILITY - Generous windage and elevation adjustment for maximum total travel.
The TR22 also includes:
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
- 1 LENSPEN (LENSPEN)
- 1 Set of Lenscaps
- 1 AccuPoint Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
- TR22: AccuPoint® 2.5-10x56 Riflescope w/ BAC, Amber Triangle Post Reticle, 30mm Tube
- TR22G: AccuPoint® 2.5-10x56 Riflescope w/ BAC, Green Triangle Post Reticle, 30mm Tube
- TR22R: AccuPoint 2.5-10x56 Riflescope with BAC, Red Triangle Reticle
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR-15 Scope is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Rifle Scopes from the most trusted brands like Trijicon. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Length x Width x Height||13.8 in x 2.6 in x 2.6 in||13.8 in x 2.6 in x 2.6 in||13.8 in x 2.6 in x 2.6 in|
|Weight||20.7 oz. (586.83g)||20.7 oz. (586.83g)||20.7 oz. (586.83g)|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
No Hype Just High Performance!
I own 3 scopes in this price range. This one has the clearest glass by far. I use this scope on a LR-338 for deer hunting. I got the triangle for fast target acquisition. I had my doubts about making precision shots with it but they were quickly put to rest. The illumination is always the perfect level with no batteries or adjustment needed. Fantastic glass and the best illumination hands down. Other than being a bit heavy it`s excellent!
Great for a night predator hunting
I got the yellow reticle to use this scope for night predator hunting using red light. Sighting in was easy and a check at night on my target range was proof it would work well for night hunting. The brightness is adjustable to your liking. Focus is easy as it's on the eyepiece. Got coyote in first daytime hunt.
I have this mounted on a custom AR predator rifle
I have this mounted on a custom AR predator rifle and it is simply astounding. I would rate it as good or better than the Zeiss Conquest 3.5-10x50 on my elk gun or the Burris XTR on my Tikka tactical. This is one fine scope that has disappointed many yotes.