Trijicon ACOG TA01, 4x32 Scope with Full Line Red Illumination
The concept is simple; a durable scope with a reticle that illuminates in low light situations. And the best part is that it doesn’t require batteries. Over 25 years later, the original ACOG stands the test of time and remains one of our most popular items. The Trijicon ACOG 4x32 Scope with Full Line Red Illumination features black crosshairs during daytime and tritium illuminates reticle at night. The reticle ranges out to 800 meters for 5.56 (.223 cal).
Features of the Trijicon TA01
- ALWAYS ON, ALWAYS READY - Most ACOG® models are battery free, featuring a tritium/fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light.
- TAKE CONTROL - Several ACOG models are designed with a user adjustable brightness setting powered by a single AA battery. The 3.5x35 LED and 4x32 LED models both offer six adjustable brightness settings.
- RUGGED, RELIABLE HOUSING DESIGN - Fixed-power design allows for minimal moving parts to create a nearly indestructible sighting system.
- “BOTH EYES OPEN” DESIGN - “Both eyes open” shooting using Trijicon's Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC) feature allows for improved situational awareness.
- OUTSTANDING CLARITY - The quality of the glass and multi-coated lenses maximize light-gathering capabilities and clear field of view with zero distortion.
- EXACT TARGET DISTANCES & HOLDS - Most ACOG models feature a bullet drop compensating and target-ranging reticle for decisive aiming.
- COMBAT PROVEN - No other magnified optic has been used more in combat than the ACOG.
- SHOCK-RESISTANT - Proven to withstand recoil from a .22LR to a .50BMG and everything in between. Easily passes U.S. Military drop test requirements.
- WATERPROOF - Exceptional waterproof performance that exceeds military standards. Dry nitrogen-filled to eliminate fogging. This optic is tested to withstand and perform in extreme cold and heat with dry-nitrogen filled housing that mitigates fogging.
Make sure to take a look at our slection of Trijicon ACOG Mounts.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Trijicon ACOG is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Rifle Scopes from the most trusted brands like Trijicon. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Length x Width x Height||5.8 in x 2 in x 2.3 in (147.32mm x 50.8mm x 58.42mm)|
|Weight||9.9 oz. (280.66g)|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
WOW, I was shocked to see all the four stars. This is the most astounding piece of optics I have ever used. No boresighting necessary clamped on and went bang. It shows what a true four power scope can do. 400 yd. Shots dead on, w/ 55gr. FMJ reloads. OH YEAH.
Best optic I have ever mounted on my Bushmaster,
The best optic I have ever mounted on my Bushmaster sighted it in with no problems. I carry my AR 15 with me every day, on a tractor, and all the bumping around has not knocked off my 100 yard zero in 3 months. Great for any shooter looking for a rock hard, steady point of aim. Happy shooting.
So far, so good.
So far, so good. This is, by far, the best scope I have put on my AR. It mounts perfectly (just like it was made for it). It was straightforward to zero in and has excellent light gathering ability. I zeroed in, in 28 degrees during a light snow storm very overcast and had no problems at 100 yards. Shot about a 1 1/2 moa with Federal factory 55 grn. FMJBT 100 yds. Worth every penny.
Mounts like a dream
Mounts like a dream to my Colt HBAR match. I zeroed it at 100 yds, checked it at 600 yds. I was able to put all ten rounds in the left upper quadrant of the military silhouette. The scope is better than I'll ever be. Was dead on at all other reticules. Finally, a scope that removes parallax from off the carry handle. Worth every dollar.
King of the Combat Optics
What can be said about this legendary optic, it's an ACOG this scope will outlive me and still hold its zero.
Real deal combat weapon sight
I use this product for all-around usage from the range to hunting even competition. The day/night option is great for low light or no light situations. This is one tough weapon sight. It can take a beating and still hold up to all types of weather conditions. My first exposer to this product was in the service, and it never let me down; plus, it's a Trijicon, and their support team goes above and beyond any other maker around. This is great for those who want a solid, tough weapons system that will never let you down. It's easy to use, and it's meant to be used. If you're worried about the price? Put your mind at ease because the sight of this weapon will outlast all the rest big time.
Most reliable Scope
Easy to mount and sight in on carry handle. Rugged, build to take any punishment you can give it. Dead on accurate and stays that way after 2K rounds easily. Expensive, but are you willing to put an inferior scope on your PDW?