Surefire Scout Light Rear Cap - Tailcap for Scout Light WeaponLights
- Replacement rear cap assembly for Scout Lights
- For use with a SureFire tape switch
- It does not include ST07 tape switch
Step It Up. Replacing your Scout Light's rear push-button cap assembly with this cap allow you to attach a SureFire tape switch for even greater versatility. The cap's lock-out feature positively prevents activation during tactical operations, transportation, or storage. Made from aerospace aluminum, Mil-Spec Type III hard-anodized and available in Black or Desert Tan, it's a worthy upgrade for your Scout Light.
Fits: Scout Light WeaponLights; Flashlights with .75" diameter switch, including , E1E-HA, E1B, E1L-HA-WH, E2D-BK, E2DL-BK, E2L-HA-WH, L4-HA-WH
Features of the Surefire Scout Light Rear Cap
- Fits Scout Light WeaponLights and flashlights with .75" diameter switch, including E1E-HA, E1B, E1L-HA-WH, E2D-BK, E2DL-BK, E2L-HA-WH and L4-HA-WH
- Aerospace grade aluminum construction
- MilSpec Type III hard-anodized in Black or Desert Tan
- Lock-out feature prevents accidental activation during transport or storage
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Scout Light is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR 15 flashlights from the most trusted brands like Surefire Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review