Superlative ARMS Adjustable Gas Block - .936", Bleed Off Solid
The Superlative ARMS patent pending “Bleed Off”, direct impingement, AR15 gas block adjusts the gas flow by bleeding the gas out of the block instead of restricting the flow like conventional adjustable blocks. Results:
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- Reduction of felt recoil.
- Patent pending adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw / no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
- When using SBR’s and / or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
Features of the Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block:
- Gas Block Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Melonite #214-DI936SM or
- Stainless Steel #214-DI936SS
- Barrel Diameter: 0.936"
- Weight: 1.84 oz.
- Length: 1.00"
- Attachment Type: Solid
- Gas Adjustment: (Patent Pending) 30 Locked Positions, Front Of Block
- Bleed Off Port: (Patent Pending) Front Of Block
- Gas Block - Assembled
- (2) 10-32 x 3/16" Set Screws
- (1) Gas Tube Roll Pins
- (1) 3/32 X 6" L-Shaped Hex Keys
- Installation Instructions & QR code for video tutorial
- superlative arms .936 adjustable gas block
- .936 adjustable gas block
- 936 adjustable gas block
- bleed off gas block
The contrast between substandard quality and a premium Adjustable Gas Block is indisputable. At MSP, we only offer AR15 Gas Blocks from the most trusted brands. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell from Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Superlative Arms .936 adjustable gas block Fits my DPMS LR-308 & LR-243
I replaced the gas block on my LR-243 with this Adjustable after DPMS customer service recommended this and one other manufacturer to be able to tune the gas action if I use a suppressor. I have wanted to be able to adjust the gas after I had changed the stock A-2 style buttstock with an adjustable one that has a different buffer tube, it seemed that the buffer action might be hitting a little hard. Installation was very straightforward; it took about 30 minutes. It fit the stock gas tube exactly and one of the two dimples on the barrel, being careful to use a 0.025 gauge where it hit the shoulder. The extra-long Allen wrench that came with it was convenient to align the block down the center of the upper receiver to get the ports lined up. Put a little blue lock tight on the Outside of the screws. After it was tight and let it soak in. Regarding the price, well, I figure anything under a C note these days as a bargain, especially since I did not have to purchase anything else.