Superlative ARMS Adjustable Gas Block - .936", Bleed Off Clamp OnThe Superlative ARMS patented “Bleed Off”, direct impingement, gas block adjusts the gas flow by bleeding the gas out of the block instead of restricting the flow like conventional adjustable blocks. Results:
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- Reduction of felt recoil.
- Patent pending adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw / no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
- When using SBR’s and / or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
Features of the Superlative Arms .936 Adjustable Gas Block:
- Gas Block Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Melonite # 214-DI936CM or
- Stainless Steel #214-DI936CS
- Barrel Diameter: 0.936"
- Weight: 1.84 oz.
- Length: 1.00"
- Attachment Type: Clamp on
- Gas Adjustment: (Patent Pending) 30 Locked Positions, Front Of Block
- Bleed Off Port: (Patent Pending) Front Of Block
- Gas Block - Assembled
- (2) 10-32 x 3/16" Socket Head Cap Screws
- (1) Gas Tube Roll Pins
- (1) 3/32 X 6" L-Shaped Hex Keys
- Installation Instructions & QR code for video tutorial
The contrast between substandard quality and a premium Adjustable Gas Block is indisputable. At MSP, we only offer AR15 Gas Blocks from the most trusted brands. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell from Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Used this in my last Ar, works great with my Stag arms 24" bull barrel. At .936 circumference, she goes on snug, and grips tight, wish I would have gone this route on the last Ar, eliminating the need to dimple the barrel. Also, not all clamp on' s are the same, purchased a JP Adjustable Gas System, it however, requires the Barrel to be dimpled, that's why I went with Superlative Arms. It's solid, I like the positive click adjustment screws. You will probably require a quad rail guard for clearance, as many of the slimrails will not offer the required interior clearance, not that this is a clunk block, as It is pretty slim, rather if you'reutilizing large diameter barrels you are not left with many options.