Superlative ARMS Adjustable Gas Block .625", Bleed Off - Solid
The Superlative Arms patented “Bleed Off”, direct impingement, AR15 gas block adjusts the gas flow by bleeding the gas out of the block instead of restricting the flow like conventional adjustable blocks. Results:
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- Reduction of felt recoil.
- Patent pending adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw / no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
- When using SBR’s and / or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
Features of the Superlative Arms .625 Adjustable Gas Block:
- Gas Block Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Melonite, QPQ or
- Stainless Steel
- Barrel Diameter: 0.625"
- Weight: 1.37 oz.
- Length: 1.00"
- Attachment Type: Solid
- Gas Adjustment: (Patent Pending) 30 Locked Positions, Front Of Block
- Bleed Off Port: (Patented) Front Of Block
- Gas Block - Assembled
- (2) 10-32 x 3/16" Set Screws
- (1) Gas Tube Roll Pins
- (1) 3/32 X 6" L-Shaped Hex Keys
- Installation Instructions & QR code for video tutorial\
The contrast between substandard quality and a premium Adjustable Gas Block is indisputable. At MSP, we only offer AR15 Gas Blocks from the most trusted brands. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell from Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Unbelievable fast shipping
Haven't been able to shoot with the superlative yet, all the ranges are closed, but the quality is obviously there. Very solid piece with very tactile adjustments. MSP was great! Even with all the crazy going on they got my order to me super fast, couldn't be happier, and I'll definitely be coming back to MSP!
It seems pretty good
It's pretty good AR Gas Block. It seems to slide around a bit under firing. I tightened the screws as much as I could and locktited them, and I was good to go.
The only gas block I will ever buy
This is the second Sup arms adj gas block I've bought. I am very pleased with this gas block. The first whent on a Faxon 14.5 pinned and welded mid length, I tuned it to 75 gr Hornady Black and haven't touched it. The rifle cycles and locks back reliably with 60 gr, 55 gr, and 40 gr bullets. I haven't touched the gas settings in 2 years and 1200 rounds. My newest superlative is on a Faxon 11.5 mid length and will be a dedicated suppressed gun. I am still waiting on the suppressor but as of now I have the gas block tuned to cycle with 40 gr bullets without a suppressor attached. As an aside, a 10.5 hand guard will line up perfectly with the front face of this gas block on a mid length gas system. This is the only gas block I will ever buy because with a little tuning and some tinkering with spring and buffer weights you can have a smooth action and minimal recoil.
This is my first experience with mounts plus. I am very satisfied. I ordered from several retailers the same day and mounts plus got my order to my front door first. The block went on without a hitch and works as expected in my 11.5 inch bar. Thank you.