Superlative ARMS Adjustable Gas Block, .625" Bleed Off - Clamp On
The Superlative Arms patented “Bleed Off”, direct impingement, AR-15 gas block adjusts the gas flow by bleeding the gas out of the block instead of restricting the flow like conventional adjustable blocks. Results:
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- Reduction of felt recoil.
- Patent pending adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw / no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
- When using SBR’s and / or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
Features of the Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block:
- Gas Block Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Melonite #214-DI625CM or
- Stainless Steel #214-DI625CS
- Barrel Diameter: 0.625"
- Weight: 1.34 oz.
- Length: 1.00"
- Attachment Type: Clamp on
- Gas Adjustment: (Patent Pending) 30 Locked Positions, Front Of Block
- Bleed Off Port: (Patented) Front Of Block
- Gas Block - Assembled
- (2) 10-32 x 3/16" Socket Head Cap Screws
- (1) Gas Tube Roll Pins
- (1) 3/32 X 6" L-Shaped Hex Keys
- Installation Instructions & QR code for video tutorial
The contrast between substandard quality and a premium Adjustable Gas Block is indisputable. At MSP, we only offer AR15 Gas Blocks from the most trusted brands. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell from Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
must have for a suppressor
After investigating several adjustable gas blocks I settled on the Superlative ARMS and am glad I did. My only issue was that it discharged the excess gas out instead of restricting and thought it might spot my handguard but I cannot see any residue anywhere. Before installing, shooting suppressed, my AR was very intense and after about 30 rounds it was so dirty the BCG looked like it had cycled 300 rounds. Now with the SA adjustable gas block it shoots much softer and cleaner. Very simple to install and adjust.