Streamlight PolyTac LED Flashlight with THORNTAIL Adaptive Light Mount
The all-purpose PolyTac is designed for the broadest range of lighting applications at the best value. It features a superior grip texture for a comfortable but slip-resistant feel, as well as TEN-TAP® Programming that gives users the choice of three operating modes.
- C4® LED technology within a parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- TEN-TAP® Programming: Choice of three operating modes:
1.) high/strobe/low (factory default); 2.) high only; 3.) low/high:
- High for bright light: 275 lumens; 9,500 candela; 195m beam distance; runs 3 hours
- Low for when less light is needed and for longer run times: 14 lumens; 500 candela; runs 65 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 5.5 hours
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination — ideal for law enforcement backup light; day-to-day industrial use; maintaining vehicles; general contracting work
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer for exceptional durability and a superior grip texture to provide a comfortable but slip-resistant feel
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- 5.34 in. (13.56 cm); 4.2 oz (121 grams) with batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
THORNTAIL Adaptive Light Mount is specifically designed to extend the weapon light several inches beyond the end of the forend or rail system allowing the shooter to place the support hand farther forward on the weapon, improving the shooter's control, speed and accuracy while increasing usable space for attaching IR devices, lasers, grips, etc.
THORNTAIL attaches to any 1913 Picatinny rail, is fully ambidextrous, providing 8 different mounting solutions on a single rail system.
THORNTAIL’s cantilevered mounting design places the bezel of the weapon light above the barrel and in front of the front sight base, eliminating shadows in critical low or no light shoot or no shoot situations.
Ultra-lightweight THORNTAIL Adaptive Light Mounts are CNC machined from BILLET 6061-T6, Black Anodize TYPE III to MIL-A-8625F and 100% Berry Amendment Compliant.
Each THORNTAIL comes complete with the necessary instructions, tools and hardware required to attach your light to your weapon. No Gunsmithing required.
100% LIFETIME WARRANTY. PERIOD.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review