Mesa Tactical Urbino Stock with Limbsaver Buttpad for Remington 870/1100/11-87 Shotguns
Mesa Tactical offers a shortened length of pull stock, known as the “Urbino” stock, for Benelli, Mossberg, and Remington shotguns. The Urbino stock kit is very popular in our law enforcement market due to the shorter length of pull, permitting the consumer to wear body armor or bulky clothing without extending their reach.
The decreased length-of-pull (LoP) makes the Urbino the first genuinely strategic stock for Remington shotguns. The Urbino Tactical stock is durable, easy to shoulder and won't slip.
The Urbino Tactical stock is a fixed-length pistol grip shotgun stock made from injection-molded glass-filled nylon. Developed to meet the needs of law enforcement and military operators, the rugged Urbino Tactical stock features a 12 1/2″ inches LoP, soft urethane rubber grip, optional Limbsaver® buttocks pad and a variety of flexible sling mounting options.
All hardware included no gunsmithing necessary to install.
- Injection-molded in glass-filled nylon, the stock features a 12 ½” inches length of pull (LoP)
- Shock-absorbing rubber grip sleeve reduces shooter fatigue.
- The Limbsaver® buttocks pad is for greater shooting comfort, especially during long training and accreditation courses.
- Contains Benelli-style rear sling loops for 1 1/4 inches squared webbing.
- Contains a QD style sling swivel that fits in a pit in the lower rear of the stock
Customer Ratings & Reviews