Mesa Tactical Remington 870 Full Length Rail with Shell Carrier & Barrel Clamp (6-Shell, 12-GA)
Mesa Tactical SureShell Aluminum Shotshell Carriers with Rail combine a shell carrier with a MIL-STD-1913 (NATO STANAG 4694) Picatinny rail that accepts optical, sights, lasers or accessories. These shotshell carrier/rail systems mount via a “saddle” style method (Remington shotguns) or by using the drilled and tapped holes on top of the shotgun’s receiver. SureShell Aluminum Shotshell Carriers with Rail are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and use Mesa Tactical’s innovative rubber friction retention system to firmly and reliable hold shells in place until needed.
Features and Benefits of the Mesa Tactical Remington 870 Full Length Rai:
- The best and most durable weapon mounted shotshell carrier available
- Innovative rubber friction retention system solidly holds shotshells in place
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Integrated Picatinny rail for optics or sights
- Hard coat anodized matte black
- Mounts via brackets attached to shotgun or via drilled and tapped receiver holes
Mesa Tactical Side Saddle Rails for the Remington 870, 1100 and 11-87 are aluminum brackets that wrap around the top of the shotgun receiver, with a Picatinny optics rail at the top. The factory trigger pins are replaced by an internally threaded steel pin (in the rear) and paired Chicago screws (up front), to which both sides of the saddle rail are securely bolted. SureShell Saddle Rails feature a MIL-STD-1913 (NATO STANAG 4694) Picatinny sight rail along the top, and a four-, six- or eight-shot SureShell aluminum shotshell carrier yoke on the left side of the receiver. The rail is notched at the rear to accommodate Scattergun/Wilson style ghost ring sights, and extends to the front of the shotgun receiver (5 inch rail), 2¾ inches past the front of the receiver (8½ inch rail), or just beyond the barrel’s magazine lug (20 inch rail). The 20 inch rails are anchored at the front by a clamp.
Receiver mount SureShell aluminum shotshell carriers for the Remington Versa Max semi-automatic shotgun feature mounting brackets with integral top Picatinny sight rails. These brackets are secured to the weapon using the top mounting screw holes. The SureShell aluminum shotshell carriers are thus slung on the left side of the receiver, securely fastened at the top. No other shell carrier mounting method is as secure or looks as good. No gunsmithing is required to install the SureShell Saddle Rail, except for optional forend alterations as described above under side mount carriers. Saddle Rails are also available without the shell carriers.
Fits: Remington 870, Remington 1100, Remington 11-87
- Mesa tactical 870 rail
- Mesa tactical sureshell carrier and saddle rail for remington 870
- Remington 870 full length rail
- Remington 870 side saddle with rail
- Remington 870 rail
- Remington 870 Rail System
Mesa Tactical Quick Links
- Mesa tactical side saddle
- Mesa tactical urbino
- KSG accessories mesa tactical
- Mesa tactical 870 rail
- Mesa tactical mossberg 500
- Mesa tactical benelli m4 side saddle
- Mesa tactical 870 side saddle
- Mesa Tactical shell holder
- Mesa Tactical benelli m4 stock
- Mesa Tactical adapter
- Mesa Tactical Benelli Supernova
- Mesa Tactical beretta 1301
- Mesa Tactical Mossberg 930
- Mesa Tactical Mossberg 500
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Remington 870 Rail System is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Remington 870 Accessories from the most trusted brands like Mesa Tactical. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
6 shell mesa tactical carrier
Great Product,easy to fit, well built.
The product is great and well-built. I accidentally chipped a small piece of the rail when putting in the front screws, but that's my fault. So far I've put back-up flip up sights and a primary EO-Tech and the rail performs flawlessly. Shipping from MSP was quicker than expected as well.