Hiperfire ECLipse Trigger - AR-15/AR-10
The Hiperfire ECLipse Trigger is Hiperfire’s top-of-the-line trigger for AR-15® and AR-10® type rifles.The Hiperfire ECLipse was developed as part of a 3-gun promotion. But, one must realize that this and the other triggers aren’t just for 3-gun. It now sports a new evocative name since its performance eclipses that of even HIPERFIRE’s 24C. It installs and functions just like all the HIPERTOUCH® 24s. For installation and operational features of the HIPERTOUCH® family of AR fire-controls, go to the HIPERTOUCH® 24 page and watch the videos. A helpful read of the FCG Trouble Shooting Guide relates some issues customers will have during and after installation that are easily resolved with attention to detail and common sense. Found in the guide is this graphic, AR-15LowerCavity.PDF. HIPERTOUCH® FCGs may not work in lowers with pivot holes that are outside the MIL-Spec dimensions
Features and Benefits of the Hiperfire Eclipse Trigger:
- Nickel Alloy Finish Applied to the Hammer and Trigger
- Smoother Trigger Pull
- Prolongs Useful Cycle Life
- Can Be Easier To Clean
- Sports a Black HIPERSHOE®
- Straight Trigger Bow
- Use w/ or w/o the Proprietary HIPERSHOE™
- 24C Packaged w/ Red Shoe, Black Available Separately
- HIPERSHOE® Accessory Increases Finger Pad Contact Area for Added Responsiveness
- HIPERSHOE® Adjusts to 5 Different Detent Positions on Trigger Bow
- 15 Distinct Trigger Weights (3-Springs X 5-Positions = 15)
- Adjust HIPERSHOE® For Trigger Finger Comfort, Fine-Tuning of Creep, and Weight
- At-The-Wall Break Before/After Reset, i.e. Virtually Zero Creep Feel
- Pulls the Same No Matter the Manner of Let-Off
- For 3*Gun, DMR, LE/SWAT
- Very Fast, Consistent, Controllable Repeat Fire
- Drop-In “AR10” and “AR15” Fire-Control
- High Performance, Service Rifle, Trigger Upgrade
- Only a “Hint” of Creep Before Break for Faster On-Demand Performance Compared to the 24
- Like the 24, Creep at Reset Reduced Still More Compared to Creep of Initial Shot
- Desired by DM & LE/SWAT for Long-Range Accuracy, Especially .308
- Best-In-Class High Energy Hammer Fall
- 3 User-Adjustable Trigger Weights of 2-4#, Light, Medium-Light, Medium
- ANSI/SAAMI & ITOP (Commercial & MIL) Drop Test Compliant
- Single Stage, Semi-Auto
- For Standard Lower Receivers Using Small Pins of 0.154-inch Diameter
- Uses Stock “AR” Trigger and Semiautomatic Disconnector Springs
- Uses Proprietary Trigger Hammer and Disconnector Parts
- Uses a Proprietary Toggle-Over-Center Spring System
- Smooth/Short Pre-Travel (aka Creep) Like Stock FCGs
- Shorter Travel to Break from Moment of Reset
- Clean Break
- Best-In-Class Fast/Positive Reset
- 25% to 50% Faster Hammer Lock-Up
- Heat-Treated Alloy Steels
- Installs without Removal of the Safety Selector
- Installs without Modification to the Lower Receiver
- No Screws or Stops to Come Loose
- Made Entirely in the USA by Americans
- US Pat. Nos. 8,572,880, 9,052,149 and 9,175,917, Others Pending
Hiperfire Trigger Install
Popular Hiperfire Triggers Links and Description
- Hiperfire Eclipse
- Hiperfire Hipertouch reflex trigger
- Hiperfire 24c
- Hiperfire competition trigger
- Hiperfire edt3
- Hiperfire 24e
- Hiperfire elite
AR 15 trigger Quick Links
- Geissele triggers
- Elftmann tactical
- AR15 trigger
More Trigger Upgrades
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR 15 trigger is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR-15 Accessories from the most trusted brands like HiperFire Trigger. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Get a Hiperfire Trigger they are worth
It is, in my opinion, one of a kind. This AR trigger works like they said it would; I have it set for the two-and-a-half-pound pull, and that is what it is. And the soft power does not affect how hard the hammer hits. It is a hard-hitting hammer Which means it works on just about any ammo you put in i am in the process of building my second AR and will be ordering the same for it. It's a great product, thank you.
I gor my hiperfire eclipse for sale aT MSP
I love this trigger, light pull with a crisp break. This trigger has absolutely no creep whatsoever. Will be buying another for my next build.
best ar 15 trigger
It is an excellent AR trigger. I have two hiperfire eclipse triggers, and the first one went about 6000 rounds in my MPX before the hammer spring broke in two during a match. The problem is that Hiperfire's customer service is less than satisfactory. I couldn't find anything on their website about spare parts for the hammer group, and no one replied to my email asking where to purchase a replacement hammer spring. I finally found one at JJ Supply. If you are shooting an MPX, I recommend that you buy replacement hammer springs.
hiperfire hipertouch eclipse for the win!
I have the Hiperfire eclipse trigger in my 9mm; I also have the CMC and the Geiselle SD Combat. My top 3 trigger choices, not in any particular order. Pricey, but if you have the cash grab it or the Geiselle! Arrived very fast. Spring has A learning curve to it but once it’s set up you’re good to go! I have the lighter springs in mine and it’s very light. Be care!
Best AR-15 Trigger on the market!!
I purchased this Hiperfire Eclipse trigger for my AR build and could not be happier. I shoot a lot of cheap steel case ammo with hard primers and have not had a single malfunction or light primer strike since using this trigger group. It is the crispest trigger out there with virtually no overtravel or takes up!!! Buy it; you won’t regret it!!
Hiperfire Hipertouch Eclipse is Like butter
I had a CMC curved trigger before this. Nothing really bad at that trigger, but the HIPER is much better. Yes, the plastic shoe works as advertised. I am an Army Iraq war veteran with thousands of rounds through a barrel of all calibers. I can say this is the nicest trigger I've put my fingers on.
The ultimate AR-15 trigger
The Hiperfire eclipse is the ultimate AR-15 trigger for me. It has adjustable springs for variable trigger weights, nothing else has that. You're not stuck with a competition trigger, or a combat trigger, or something in between, you can have any of those whenever you want them: crisp, clean break, and super quick reset. Love the straight trigger, and the adjustable boot gets your finger set in the same spot every time. Just an incredibly well thought out piece of engineering that gives you all the tweakable options you prefer, there is zero compromises.
Hiperfire Eclipse Trigger is the Best of Everything
I bought this hiperfire eclipse trigger after reading a lot about its ability to run in 9mm AR carbines. As it turns out, a lot of the aftermarket triggers won't reliably reset in the blowback operated firearm. The bolt contour is different from a regular AR carrier, and most hammers are a little shorter than optimal, causing a reliability problem. This trigger assy has run 100% in my firearm and has a 3.5 to 4LB pull depending on where I set the trigger gauge. As far as I can feel, it has zero take up before releasing the hammer. I wouldn't say I like the trigger shoe it comes with, so I don't use it. I opted for a skinny piece of skateboard tape on the flat trigger face, and that is working fine for me. So far I am happy with this purchase, only have about 1600 rounds through it at this point. Installation was a little different than most triggers but natural none the less.
Hiperfire Eclipse Trigger
First of all, let me say the Eclipse trigger is excellent. As a competitive shooter, I started using Hiperfire triggers for over a year, and so far, I love it. I have the Hiperfire 24c on my Tactical Rifle and the Eclipse on my AR9, which I compete in USPSA and PCC match. It is a great competition trigger on the market. Very short reset has a crisp break. It comes with two springs, yellow and green. The yellow (medium) springs breaks at 3.5 lb. I installed the green (light) springs, which is 2.5lbs for competition use. I test the trigger with CCI small pistol primer, which I consider hard primer. It set off the primer with no issue. The Hiperfire Eclipse is a good investment. You won't regret it!
Hiperfire Hipertouch Eclipse is a Fantastic Trigger
I received this trigger about a week before I wrote this review, I've shot maybe 500 rounds using it without a problem. When I got the trigger, I watched the youtube video made by hipertouch to install it. I did as it said, I had some issues getting to fit right into my cheap Anderson lower receiver, but I contacted customer support, and they helped me through it and got it working in just a few minutes. Very ergonomic design (feels excellent), the adjustable-height of the trigger is unique and is solid with no wiggle. The single-stage trigger is fantastic, and after shooting with this trigger, I shot my buddies trigger who still has a standard mil spec trigger and honestly couldn't believe it took me so long to upgrade. Well worth the money and definitely would recommend it.