Ghost Glock Trigger Connector
A Glock Ghost Trigger Testimonial
I went to the range with my brother so he can show off his new Beretta 92 fs. His trigger was FAR superior to my Glock and that I was a little envious. So when I got home, I checked this forum and googled to see what kinds of triggers are there to the Glock 19. A couple of people here mentioned the Ghost trigger. What I found out my local gun shop offered a the Glock Ghost Trigger, so I took a visit down to them. The gentleman behind the counter pulled out the Ghost 3.5 connector, a Ghost Evo elite 3.5, and also an Evo elite 3.5 complete.
The complete kit had springs while the other two had only the connector. I asked what the difference was between the Ghost 3.5 and the Ghost Evo elite. He could not give me a sincere answer that very moment, and the cost difference was about 10 dollars. I opted to go with the Evo full kit. Once I went home, I found out the distinction was significant. The Ghost 3.5 is a drop-in connector bit, as well as the Evo elite complete not only comes along with new springs but also, requires modification to the connector so that you can eliminate more than the travel of the trigger.
So the significant difference is overtravel prevention, and it requires modifications. Fortunately, Ghost inc's website has instructions. Ghost recommends the use of their installation kit that includes a sliding bit that is new for mounting and Glock tool. I recommend this setup kit. After everything, the trigger felt terrific. So mild and predictable. With one exception. The trigger wouldn't reset as a Glock Trigger should. The following round fired when the trigger was released! If my finger was just right on the trigger, it moved full auto. I emailed Ghost to determine what was wrong. Oliver called me immediately.
Glocks were discussed by us, and he said even infrequent, this does happen to some people. He advised that I replace the trigger itself with a bar and new block in which the connector matches. After ordering these components and installing them, I'm the same problem. Spoke with Oliver and he mailed me another connector. Free from cost he delivered me the Ghost Pro 3.3. He explained it was a design and could be lighter than the Evo elite. Following a week it came in the mail, and today I modified it to work in my gun.
HOLY damn. WHAT an incredible Glock Ghost Trigger. It is far better than the Evo elite, and it resets safely and correctly as it should. I strongly suggest ANYONE with Glock go and pick up the Ghost Pro 3.3 with installation kit. A combination of tools, springs and expert connector will transform any Glock into another animal. I love it, and I heard on the Glock interns of this.
Popular Ghost Triggers:
- Ghost Edge Connector - The Edge 3.5 is the best self-defense drop-in glock connector made and by changing a few springs you can also have the best sports trigger connector!
- Ghost Rocket Connector - The Rocket will eliminate the over-travel that causes your Glock to drift to the right or left. It keep the wall of resistance so you still will have a stack but it lessens the wall of friction.
- Ghost Ultimate 3.5 Connector - The GHOST ULTIMATE is the one trigger connector made for GLOCKS® that makes your semi-automatic GLOCK pistol more reliable.
- Ghost Angel Connector - Smoothest and lightest Self-Defense Drop-in trigger connector ever! This is the world's only connector with Anti Flinch Engineering = smooth no load trigger pull.
- Ghost EVO Elite - has the lightest setting trigger press due to smoothness and free step 3.5lb design.
- Glock connectors
- Glock trigger glock
- Glock ghoast connector
- Glock ghost connector
- Glock connector glock