Blue Force Universal Wire Loop Sling Adapter - 3.25" Length
The Universal Wire Loop is one of the most versatile sling attachment points made. A flexible nylon coated stainless steel wire allows for a sling attachments through eyelets, loops, slots, or any other opening that the wire fits through. The UWL™ is available in two sizes, one with a 6.25” length and one in 3.25” for different applications.
The sling loop body is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum billet before being tumbled and bead-blasted for a non-reflective surface. The loop is hard-coat anodized before the nylon coated stainless steel aircraft-grade cable is installed with ball-shank ends. The result is a sling adapter with limitless uses. Cable outer coating may deform if subjected to extreme barrel heat but the stainless core will not melt.
Universal Wire Loops are quieter and stronger than traditional hook attachments and won't wear through eyelets.
Features and Benefits of the Blue Force Universal Wire Loop Sling Adapter:
- 1.25" diameter fits slings up to 1.25" wide, and also fits the Vickers Combat Applications Slings™
- Nylon coated aircraft-grade stainless steel wire
- Mil spec ball shank ends crimped to the wire, not the nylon coating
- Glass reinforced DuPont Zytel Nylon body
- Fits: HK, AK, SIG, SCAR or other eyelets, Can be mounted through holes in handguards and through KeyMod systems and around M16, M4 handguards
- Can be mounted on the right hand side of AKs for left handed shooters
As with all Blue Force Gear products, the ULoop is made with excellence in the USA and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Sling Adapters is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Rifle Slings & Accessories from the most trusted brands like Blue Force Gear . Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review