Blue Force Gear Push Button QD Sling Swivel
The Push Button QD Sling Swivel is an excellent accessory for attaching a sling to your rifle, providing a secure and silent attachment point that allows for quick sling installation and removal on multiple weapons. This sling swivel can be threaded onto any Vickers sling for added versatility.
The Blue Force Gear Push Button Sling Swivel is an improvement over the standard Push Button QD Swivels, offering greater strength and reduced weight thanks to its smaller swivel body and push button design, which minimizes the risk of accidental disengagement. Additionally, the larger gauge sling loop provides increased durability and strength. The Push Button Quick Detach Sling Swivel is finished with a matte phosphate coating for added resistance to corrosion and reduction in signature.
The Push Button Sling Swivels are compatible with all common quick detach (QD Swivel) sockets found on some buttstocks, forends, rails, or aftermarket socket adapters. It's important to ensure that your weapon has a QD socket to correctly attach the sling. In situations where railed forends lack integral QD sockets, a Rail Mounted Push Button Swivel Socket can be used to attach the Push Button Sling Swivel.
For a genuine quick-release sling swivel, the RED Swivel is a push button swivel that can be installed or removed by pulling the emergency release knob. It's essential to note that the typical QD swivel is not an emergency release point, as the "push then pull" action requires fine motor skills that can be challenging with gloves or in stressful situations.
*** Place a small drop of oil or gun lube down the push button channel every time you clean your weapon to ensure smooth operation and protect the internals from corrosion ***
Choosing between 1" and 1.25" loops:
- 1" Swivels can be used on any Vickers Sling that has 1.25" webbing. The 1" loop keeps the Swivel more stationary on the sling.
- 1.25" Swivels can also be used on any Vickers Sling but allows for more movement of the webbing than the 1" Swivels
***One swivel per order***
As with all Blue Force Gear, it is made with excellence in the USA and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits of the Blue Force Gear qd sling swivel:
- Any 1" or 1.25" Sling webbing on both ends secured with included triglides
- Standard push button / QD swivel sockets integral to weapons, handguards, buttstocks or Rail Mounted Push Button Swivel Socket
- Fits standard M4 carbines and other carbines and rifles
- Can be mounted upside down (Adjuster to the rear) on traditional bolt action rifles and shotguns for a "muzzle up" carry
- Military Applications
- NSN: 1005-01-604-0627 (Coyote Brown, As issued with the M27)
- NSN: 1005-01-625-4470 (Black)
- NSN: 1005-01-632-4682 (Black - Padded)
- NIIN: 01-604-0627 (Coyote Brown, As issued with the M27)
- NIIN: 01-525-4470 (Black)
- NIIN: 01-632-4682 (Black - Padded)
- 1" Sling Loop fits any 1" or 1.25" sling webbing. Use this size for standard Vickers Combat Applications Sling™
- 1.25" Sling Loop fits any 1.25 or 1.5" sling webbing.
- Machined steel, phosphated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Stainless Steel internals
- blue force gear qd sling swivel
- qd sling swivel
- qd sling swivels
- blue force gear sling attachment
- push button qd sling swivel
- best sling swivels
- push button sling swivel
- best qd sling swivel
- best qd swivel
- 1 inch qd sling swivel
- 1 qd sling swivel
- push button swivel
- 1.25 sling swivel
- 1.25 qd sling swivel
Related Quick Links:
- AR buffer tube
- AR Castle Nut
- AR sling
- ar15 stock
- Armorers wrench
Blue Force Gear Quick Links:
- blue force gear sling
- blue force gear single point sling
- blue force single point sling
- blue force gear vickers 221 sling
- blue force gear vickers sling
- blue force gear hk hook
- blue force gear 2 to 1 sling
- blue force gear 221 sling
- blue force vickers padded sling
- blueforce gear
- blue force gear uwl
- blue force gear vickers 221
- blue force gear hunting sling
- blue force vickers 221 sling
- blue force vickers sling
- blue force vickers
- blue force sling
- vickers blue force sling
- blue force gear sling snap hook
The distinction between inferior quality and premium sling swivel is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Rifle Slings from the most trusted brands like Blue Force Gear Sling.. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
The Blue Force Gear push button sling swivel Extremely versatile and reliable piece, havent been let down by this QD mount yet. Worth it for the standard or professional shooter for easy change out to a different QD adapter or even transitioning to shoot off-hand.
Works great -- very positive lockup
Works excellent -- very positive lockup, recessed button means it never gets released accidentally. I will order more of these for future builds; really like the QD sling mounts for taking rifles apart and switching around multiple uppers and lowers. Recommended.
This is the best qd sling swivel I have found
The blue force gear qd sling swivel is the best QD I have found. It stays in and secure through hard pulls and I have full confidence that it will remain secured. The added feature of the push button being recessed, adds to my confidence that it will not come out accidentally. I would recommend no other QD; and I have tried several.
Works just right
Excellent quality and locks in perfectly. This 1.25 QD sling swivel Easy to put on and take off, and you don't need to worry about your rifle coming loose.
Blue Force Gear push button sling swivel
This Blue Force Gear push button QD Swivel is the very best of the QD swivels available to attach a sling. It fits my Magpul Stock with a more positive lockup than the Magpul QD swivels I own. This Blue Force Gear QD swivel fits my POF front rail attachment accessory perfectly. I discovered that the very expensive POF M-Rail socket attachment was non-rotational when I installed the Blue Force Gear swivel into the socket. I had been using a Magpul MAG540 in the POF socket, which failed to properly seat and freely spun 360 degrees. Yes, it is difficult to remove from a QD socket, but that is what I was hoping for when I bought it. I don't want to risk a QD failure to find my gun damaged on the ground!
1.25-inch push button sling swivel
I installed one of these swivels as the front sling attachment point for a 1.25-inch USGI web sling on an AR-15. To fit the metal end of the USGI web-sling through the swivel ring, you must rotate the metal end about 30 degrees and slide it through the ring until the leading edge of the metal end just clears the ring (imagine the sling entering the swivel at an angle and then straightening out as one side of the metal sling edge passes through the ring). This is easy to do, and the rest of the sling moves freely through the ring. Quality product. I would buy it again.
Blue Force Gear qd sling swivel
Durable and easy to use. Smooth function with no sticky operating components.