Atlas Bipod BT47-NC PSR : Tall No Clamp
The market of tactical bipod has for numerous years been conquered by Atlas bipods. The edition of PSR is the newest provision from Atlas and creates several essential enhancements over previous versions.
The pivot limiting bosses at the front and rear as well as reinforced leg bosses facilitate the fast adaption of PSR to any state. The latest legs (non-rotating) have an interior build of T7075 for raised stability when forming a position. The Atlas PSR is the market’s most ideal tactical bipod.
- No Clamp edition (BT46-NC) -No Clamp signifies it lacks the tool to link to a rail. It needs any lever style mount of 17S size for inclusion of ADM-170-S, Badger Ordnance’s TRAMP as well as LT271 or BT10-NC. These will mount straight to our spigots of BT21 (TRG) and BT19 (AI).
- Also, the BT46-NC mounts straight to our AAIS Part No. BT19 as well as Sako TRG mount (currently in R& D).
- Range of height around 4.75 – 90.”
- 150 + or – of preloaded Pan.
- 150 + or – of preloaded Cant.
- Leg arrangements are; stowed to the rear, 900 directly down, 450 in front and stowed to the front.
- Pivot Limiting Bosses at front and rear.
- Legs that are Non-Rotating.
- Reinforced Leg Boss.
- Interior Leg built from T7075
- Mass - 12.86 ounces.
- Just accessible in black.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review