Mesa Tactical LEO Telescoping Stock Adapter for Beretta 1301 (12-GA) - Beretta 1301 Stock Adapter
Mesa Tactical's LEO® Gen II Telescoping Stock adapter and pistol grip system for the Beretta 1301 semi-automatic shotgun is made specifically with law enforcement in mind. The LEO Stock adapter system is designed to allow shooters the ability to fit AR style collapsible stocks and pistol grips onto their shotguns, while allowing use of open or bead sights. The versatile telescoping stock adapter system can be fitted with a standard AR-15 grip and telescoping stock, which enables tactical operators to instantly adjust the length of pull of the telescoping stock in order to accommodate differences in individual body sizes or use of body armor.
With Mesa Tactical’s telescoping stock systems, the shotgun’s factory stock is replaced by an investment cast aluminum adapter, to which standard AR-15 grips and telescoping buttstocks can be reliably attached. The LEO stock adapters provide a lower stock elevation allowing the use of iron sights or the front bead. All Mesa Tactical stock adapters incorporate multiple sling attachment methods.
The LEO Gen II Telescoping Stock Adapter for the Beretta 1301 semi-automatic shotgun is the first of Mesa Tactical’s “Generation II” LEO adapters. The LEO adapter’s second generation has been completely redesigned for increased comfort, superior handling and configuration versatility:
- The new adapter is slightly shorter and more compact than the earlier LEO adapters.
- The pistol grip has been angled forward several degrees, similar to the angle of an M1911 pistol grip, to provide more space for the webbing of the operator’s thumb above and behind the grip.
- The enhanced grip angle allows the use of highly comfortable beavertail AR-15 grips such as the ERGO Grip (which in included the complete LEO Gen II Stock Kits).
- The LEO Gen II Telescoping Stock Adapter end plate engages the adapter low on the sides instead of at the top, so operators are less likely to come into compact with it under recoil.
- All LEO Gen II Telescoping Stock Adapters include Mesa Tactical’s innovative (and widely copied) pocket hook loops and sling loops.
Produced exclusively by Mesa Tactical, the LEO telescoping stock system has been field tested through over 10 years of combat experience by SWAT, Special Forces, federal agencies, and other armed professionals.
The LEO adapter is available in two types of kits, adapter kits or complete stock kits. Mesa Tactical’s upgraded versions include a hydraulic recoil buffer which replaces the standard receiver extension tube normally used with AR-15 style telescoping stock assemblies. The recoil buffer is manufactured for Mesa Tactical by Kyntec Recoil Buffers. The Crosshair buffer is a recoil reducer designed for professional operators who require optimum accuracy and control. Notices will be circulated to customers on the waiting list for the product this week.
LEO Stock Adapter Product Features:
- Adapts AR-15 style buttstocks and pistol grips for use with Remington 870, Mossberg 500/590 and Beretta 1301 shotguns.
- Stock adapters are investment cast aircraft grade aluminum, CNC machined and powder coated black with a tough, chemical resistant finish.
- Adjustable length-of-pull (LoP) to fit shooter’s stature or for use with body armor and other equipment.
- Optional Kyntec Hydraulic Recoil Buffer reduces felt recoil by up to 70%.
- Gives the shotgun similar handling characteristics to the AR-15.
- Collapsible stock makes shotgun easier to stow, transport and deploy.
- Pistol grip configuration allows increased control and user comfort.
- Sling attachment points included.
- Optional SureShell® aluminum carriers can be added to the M4 Carbine buttstock.
- No gunsmithing required.
Beretta 1301 Quick Links
- beretta 1301 accessories
- beretta 1301 tactical accessories
- beretta 1301 stock
- beretta 1301 side saddle
- beretta 1301 tactical stock
- beretta 1301 tactical upgrades
- beretta 1301 pistol grip
- 1301 tactical stock
- beretta 1301 shell carrier
- 1301 pistol grip stock
- beretta 1301 tactical side saddle
- beretta 1301 pistol stock
- beretta 1301 comp accessories
- 1301 side saddle
- 1301 stock
- beretta 1301 pistol grip stock
- beretta 1301 comp pro accessories
- 1301 beretta stock
- 1301 tactical pistol grip stock
- mesa tactical beretta 1301
Mesa Tactical Quick Links
- Mesa tactical
- Mesa tactical side saddle
- Mesa tactical urbino
- KSG accessories mesa tactical
- Mesa tactical 870 rail
- Mesa tactical mossberg 500
- Mesa tactical benelli m4 side saddle
- Mesa tactical 870 side saddle
- Mesa Tactical shell holder
- Mesa Tactical benelli m4 stock
- Mesa Tactical adapter
- Mesa Tactical Benelli Supernova
- Mesa Tactical beretta 1301
- Mesa Tactical Mossberg 930
- Mesa Tactical Mossberg 500
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Mossberg 500 stock is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Mossberg 500 upgrades from the most trusted brands like Mesa Tactical. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Mesa LEO Beretta 1301 Stock Adapter
Had a Mesa Urbino which felt fine, but I didn't like the looks the way it angled downward. I installed the LEO Beretta 1301 Stock Adapter and it fit perfect with the crosshair buffer. I love the lighter weight the QD cups and the lines are so much better with the ability to put which ever AR type stock.