When designing this beauty, the best professionals gave their input so that The Patrol Rifle Optic would please even the most demanding and experienced operators. It had to be light, practical and withstand any type of use. This is why the Aimpoint Pro includes many features never before seen in a weapon Sight with the aim of assisting its operators in the modern challenges faced by law enforcement today.
The Aimpoint Pro was built with a hard-anodized 30mm tube, which is very durable and tough enough to withstand most situations. The highly efficient circuitry enclosed within allows you to keep the Sight constantly turned on for three whole years.
There is a special band-pass coating on the front lens, which is compatible with most night vision devices that you might want to integrate into your weapon Sight. The Aimpoint Pro's modular QRP2 mount includes a removable spacer, which helps you to adjust the height of your Sight to co-witness with the standard iron sights AR-15/M16/M4 of carbine style weapons. The spacer is easily removable so that the Sight can be used on police shotguns and submachine guns.
The QRP2 also has a torque-limiting twist knob, which makes sure adequate pressure is applied on the rail while also abolishing any chance of over-tightening. The front and rear lenses are deep enough inside the Sight body so that they are protected from fingerprints, dirt, and scratches, prolonging the sight's life.
There are two flip covers included to protect your lenses when the sight is not in use. Additionally, there is a transparent rear cover so that the sight can be used in emergency situations without removing it. The Aimpoint pro utilizes a red dot at 2 minutes of angle for maximum accuracy at different distances and in different environmental situations.
So what does the Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic offer you:
- It can stay turned on and operational for 3 whole years. There is no need to turn it on or off constantly, so no fumbling or mistakes.
- It has a 2 minute of angle red dot to help you achieve higher accuracy when engaging long distance targets.
- It includes reminders that make service and battery change days easy to remember.
- It helps you aim at your target and increases the chance of hitting with your first shot, in comparison to normal iron sights and scopes.
- It can be used with all night vision devices and it can also be used with Aimpoint 3x magnifier and concealed engagement unit.
- The hard-anodized alloy of the housing is waterproof up to 150 feet below the surface of the water and it is durable enough to withstand most real world conditions.
- The front lens has a threaded opening that allows the use of a screw-in anti-reflection device.
- Front and rear covers for lens protection.
- The transparent rear flip cover allows the use of the sight even with the covers closed.
- Retainer straps keep your battery and adjustment cap in place so you don't lose pieces of your equipment.
- The modular mount is set up so you can use it on AR16/M16/M4 carbine type weapons.
- The spacer is removable so that the Aimpoint can be used on shotguns and submachine guns.
- QRP2 rail grabber mount can be fastened tight onto your rail with no fear of leaving marks, just by snapping the knob three times.
- Lenses are placed deep within the casing so that they are protected from fingerprints, dirt, and damage.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Would recommend this product.
Would recommend this product.
September 25, 2015
This is my second PRO...
There is a reason Aimpoint is what the LEO & Military use. Solid zero, waterproof, shock resistant (I'd say shockproof). This is a red dot that will go the distance.
All zeroed up there is no doubt where my rounds are going...
September 8, 2015
love it, especially for the price!
August 29, 2013
aimpoint quality is not a surprise, it s a material to work with, everywhere and everytime!! thanks to msp they are very professionals guys ( quick, secure, good contact, perfect). I cant wait the next order at their web shop!! nothing more.
Aimpoint Pro Quality Impression
Location: Texas, USA
July 19, 2013
Purchased one of these units last year for a bolt-action 'patrol rifle' rig requiring an intermediate eye relief optic and liked the overall results. Decided to purchase another for an AR application. Overall, the units perform similarly although the newer unit's manual rotary light switch lacks the same definite detent engagement through all six illuminator intensity settings. The switch feels mushy and imprecise.
Location: Sanford, Florida
July 18, 2013
Aimpoint Pro is a great value. Have Eotechs and Aimpoints from Mounting Solutions Plus. Great products and service.