Trijicon TA31RCO-M4CP ACOG 4x32 USMC RCO Riflescope - M4 / M4A1
Red Chevron Reticle, Thumbscrew Mount, Tritium / Fiber Optics Illuminated
The TA31RCO is an Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight (ACOG) designed for the M4 and M4A1 weapon system (14.5" barrel). It incorporates dual illumination technology using a combination of fiber optics and self-luminous tritium. This allows the aiming point to always be illuminated without the use of batteries. The tritium illuminates the aiming point in total darkness, and the fiber optic self-adjusts reticle brightness during daylight according to ambient light conditions. This allows the operator to keep both eyes open while engaging targets and maintaining maximum situational awareness.
Designed to the exact specifications of the United States Marine Corps, the unique reticle pattern provides quick target acquisition at close combat ranges while providing enhanced target identification and hit probability out to 800 meters utilizing the Bullet Drop Compensator.
No tools are needed for windage and elevation adjustments because the TA31RCO features external adjusters, making it waterproof up to 11m without the caps. Mounting bosses are integrated into the housing by the eyepiece to allow the easy addition of a Trijicon RMR® (not included).
Features of the Trijicon TA31RCO-M4CP ACOG
- ALWAYS ON, ALWAYS READY - Most ACOG® models are battery free, featuring a tritium/fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light.
- TAKE CONTROL - Several ACOG models are designed with a user adjustable brightness setting powered by a single AA battery. The 3.5x35 LED and 4x32 LED models both offer six adjustable brightness settings.
- RUGGED, RELIABLE HOUSING DESIGN - Fixed-power design allows for minimal moving parts to create a nearly indestructible sighting system.
- “BOTH EYES OPEN” DESIGN - “Both eyes open” shooting using Trijicon's Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC) feature allows for improved situational awareness.
- OUTSTANDING CLARITY - The quality of the glass and multi-coated lenses maximize light-gathering capabilities and clear field of view with zero distortion.
- EXACT TARGET DISTANCES & HOLDS - Most ACOG models feature a bullet drop compensating and target-ranging reticle for decisive aiming.
- COMBAT PROVEN - No other magnified optic has been used more in combat than the ACOG.
- SHOCK-RESISTANT- Proven to withstand recoil from a .22LR to a .50BMG and everything in between. Easily passes U.S. Military drop test requirements.
- WATERPROOF Exceptional waterproof performance that exceeds military standards. Dry nitrogen-filled to eliminate fogging. This optic is tested to withstand and perform in extreme cold and heat with dry-nitrogen filled housing that mitigates fogging.
The TA31RCO-M4CP also includes:
1 Thumbscrew Flattop Adapter (for Picatinny Rail) (TA51)
1 killFLASH® Anti-Reflection Device (TA91)
1 Scopecoat (TA96)
1 LENSPEN® (TA56)
1 Lanyard Assembly for Adjuster Caps (TA71E)
1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
1 RCO Manual
1 Warranty Card
Trijicon Quick Links:
- Trijicon rmr
- trijicon mro
- trijicon accupoint
- trijicon acog
- trijicon reflex
- trijicon night sights
- trijicon red dot
- trijicon hd night sights
- trijicon sro
- trijicon acog mount
- trijicon hd
- trijicon sro mount
AR15 Scope Quick Links
- ar15 scope
- ar 15 scope
- ar15 scopes
- ar scopes
- ar scope
- ar 15 scopes
- ar-15 scope
- scope for ar15
- ar-15 scopes
- scope for ar 15
- scopes for ar15
- ar 15 tactical scopes
- ar15 rifle scopes
- ar 15 tactical optics
- red dot scope
- red dot sight
- ar15 red dot
- ar 15 red dot
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Trijicon ACOG is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Rifle Scopes from the most trusted brands like Trijicon. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|15.8 oz. (447.92g)
|Day Reticle Color
Customer Ratings & Reviews
was in the marines did two deployments and had these on our m4s and these take a very good beating (not always on purpose) but these are well worth it and would recommend one of these to anyone looking for something that will last a very long time
ease of use and durable
My wife and I both have these on our AR-15s,the sight is easy to use. Zero at 100 meters and use the BDC to engage targets out to 600 meters. Mount it tight and place a tiny white dot on the mount nobs and mount bracket this way you will know if it loosens up. Forgot to mention we shoot steel plate targets so we know when we hit the target. Get one and enjoy it, why settle for less.
While in Afghanistan I saw an M4 with this exact sight on it
While in Afghanistan I saw an M4 with this exact sight on it, run over by an LMTV armored scout vehicle. I turned it in to the watch NCO and asked to be updated on how the weapon system faired.Results: Colt M4 undamaged, ACOG TA31RCO, undamaged and still on zero with m4. Only damage was the front rail system was bent and got replaced. No lowest bidder results here! Can't go wrong if you can afford the once in a lifetime investment, it'll last twenty years. I'm going to get one for my brothers Ruger 556, I already ordered the equivalent model for my 7.62mm.
These things are amazingly clear, accurate, and tough. Last time I went to the Marine Corps range, I accidentally zeroed mine while it was loose on the rifle and still qualified 237/250. They are much higher quality than anything else the military issues, and will last a life time. Proven time and again in the mountains of Afghanistan and the streets of Iraq.
Top quality Optic
Top quality product. Reticle illuminates BRIGHT in any lighting conditions, as well as complete darkness. Large sight picture and perfect eye relief for an M4.
Used this scope on multiple deployments overseas
Used this scope on multiple deployments overseas, so I bought one for my AR. You cannot beat it for durability, clarity of optics, or ease of use. The reticle pattern is dead on for 62gr ammo out to 400m when zeroed at 100m.
works as advertised.
Product works as advertised. No only do you have a red dot/chevron sight but you also have magnification in the same tube.
We use these in the Marine Corps
We use these in the Marine Corps, and I use this on my AR15. It is merely better. The Army uses Aimpoints. Right, replace the batteries when you want to, no BDC, no mil reticle. These things are tough as nails. When we make adjustments, we're taught to smack them to reset the crystals. I've seen Marines kick them, and they still work. Just a heads up, Marines in grunt units qualify with this at 500 yards, and it's easy to hit a human sized target 10/10 if you know how to use the sight. ((Zero it for 100meters, then don't adjust the optic ever again, use the BDC).