Trijicon ACOG TA31F- 4x32 Red Chevron BAC Flattop Reticle with BOBRO Quick Release Mount
Trijicon ACOG TA31F- 4x32 Red Chevron BAC Flattop Reticle
ACOG 4x32 Scope with Red Chevron BAC Flattop Reticle- includes Flat Top Adapter. The chevron reticle is designed to be zeroed using the tip at 100 meters. The width of the chevron at the base is 5.53 MOA which is ‘”19 at 300 meters. This allows range estimation for silhouette targets. Features dual illumination (Fiber optics provides daylight illumination and tritium illuminates reticle at night). The ranging reticle is calibrated for 5.56(.223 cal) flattop rifles out to 800 meters.
The TA31F also includes:
- 1 BOBRO Quick Release Mount ACOG Mount
- 1 Flattop Adapter (TA51)
- 1 4x32 Scopecoat (TA64)
- 1 Pelican Case
- 1 Set of backup Iron Sights
- 1 Lenspen (LENSPEN)
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticke (PR15)
- 1 ACOG Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
|Bullet Drop Compensator||Yes|
|Weight (oz)||9.9 w/o mount|
|Illumination source||Fiber Optics & Tritium|
|Day Reticle Color||Red|
|Night Reticle Color||Red|
|Bindon Aiming Concept||Y|
|Eye Relief (in)||1.50|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||8.00|
|Field of View @ 100 yards (ft)||7.00|
|Field of View @ 100yrds (ft)||36.80|
|Adjustment @ 100 yds (clicks/in)||3|
|Mount On/Comes With||TA51|
|Housing Material||Forged Aluminum|
The ACOG mount utilizes a single Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system and the mounting channel is to Trijicon factory dimensions. Height of mount is also to Trijicon factory dimensions. We were supplied critical dimensions directly from Trijicon, so it is completely within the manufacturers specifications, and will work with the ACOG properly. It is constructed from Aluminum alloy 6061-T6 and hard anodized to Mil-Spec. It is 3.5 inches long with 2 mounting fastener allocations. It can be configured for left/right lever placement. It utilizes a single BOBRO mechanical index and uses the factory supplied fastener for attachment to the mount body. It features the patent pending BLAC™lever system which requires no manual adjustment to attain a proper, rock solid engagement on a 1913 Picatinny rail.
The ACOG mount features the Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system which was designed around the following parameters:
- Must be compatible with any 1913 Specification Rail, to include systems that are out of specification (within reason) and this includes Weaver rails.
- Must be completely tool and user adjustable free. It needs to be 100% self contained and mate securely to any rail without the user having to tailor the pressure/engagement position.
- Must lock with enough pressure to positively attach any device or optical instrument to a rail without movement, static or dynamic forces not withstanding.
- The rail must not experience any deformation due to user error. This must include synthetic (plastic/polymer/composite) rail systems.
- Auto Index capability. The device must also index parallel to the bore. The unit must always repeat the forward shift (recoil forces direction of influence) not only to maximize zero repeatability, but to take this step of installation out of the users initial mounting sequence. Index must be redundant.
- Unit must not shoot loose due to improper mounting or a mechanical bottoming out.
- The system must incorprate a safety that prevents the lever from being accidentally opened. The safety must be able to be manipulated in conjunction with the lever rotation, so that only one hand is required to open it.
- The unit will utilize constant force to ensure required pressure in all conditions. The force must be substantial to prevent any shift forward/aft left/right.
- The pressure must be applied in a linear direction centered in the main body to prevent cocking of the mount.
- It must be easy to manipulate by gloved or fatigued hands.
- It must be extremely robust, and withstand shock and impact to the system housing.
- There were others, but by listing them we would compromise our trade secrets.
Materials & Construction
The ACOG mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 mil-spec anodized black for a rock hard lasting finish.
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Type 3 Hard coat black anodizing
- Made in the USA!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review