Trijicon ACOG TA02-C-100431: 4x32 LED Scope, Red Crosshair 300 BLK Reticle
From the legendary ACOG® family of products, the LED ACOG is the first to offer user-selectable brightness controls. Users can select from six adjustable brightness levels with an "off" between each setting, allowing the operator to determine how much to illuminate the reticle - even in transitional lighting. Powered by a single AA battery, the LED ACOG can run for over 12,000 continuous hours (on setting #4). The body has been optimized by moving the RMR mount forward to maximize its performance in conjunction with the ACOG. Like all ACOG models, it is forged from rugged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminum, resulting in a nearly indestructible sighting system and electronics that offer outstanding reliability. Fully night vision device compatible, the Trijicon 4x32 LED ACOG is also compatible with most other 4x32 ACOG accessories available. The 300 blackout reticle with merged aiming points has been optimized for simplicity and efficiency. It allows the user to instantly switch between supersonic and subsonic ammunition without having to re-zero the weapon. The supersonic BDC (out to 600 yds.) has been merged with the subsonic BDC (out to 200 yds.) to provide one set of aiming points for both types of ammunition. The reticle drops are based on an average of commonly available off-the-shelf subsonic and supersonic ammunition. This BDC reticle is not limited to one or two specific bullets: a majority of commonly available ammunition will fall within the 2 MOA diamond aiming points. The 2 MOA diamonds offer a balance of speed and versatility based on the unique performance of the 300 Blackout caliber. The drops for each aiming point are provided for users who wish to develop their own handloads, or for those who wish to deviate from the recommended zero distances.
- ALWAYS ON, ALWAYS READY - Most ACOG® models are battery free, featuring a tritium/fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light.
- TAKE CONTROL - Several ACOG models are designed with a user adjustable brightness setting powered by a single AA battery. The 3.5x35 LED and 4x32 LED models both offer six adjustable brightness settings.
- RUGGED, RELIABLE HOUSING DESIGN - Fixed-power design allows for minimal moving parts to create a nearly indestructible sighting system.
- “BOTH EYES OPEN” DESIGN - “Both eyes open” shooting using Trijicon's Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC) feature allows for improved situational awareness.
- OUTSTANDING CLARITY - The quality of the glass and multi-coated lenses maximize light-gathering capabilities and clear field of view with zero distortion.
- EXACT TARGET DISTANCES & HOLDS - Most ACOG models feature a bullet drop compensating and target-ranging reticle for decisive aiming.
- COMBAT PROVEN - No other magnified optic has been used more in combat than the ACOG.
- SHOCK-RESISTANT - Proven to withstand recoil from a .22LR to a .50BMG and everything in between. Easily passes U.S. Military drop test requirements.
- WATERPROOF - Exceptional waterproof performance that exceeds military standards. Dry nitrogen-filled to eliminate fogging. This optic is tested to withstand and perform in extreme cold and heat with dry-nitrogen filled housing that mitigates fogging.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Trijicon ACOG is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Rifle Scopes from the most trusted brands like Trijicon. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Length x Width x Height||6 in x 2.9 in x 2.5 in|
|Weight||18.1 oz. (513.13g)|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Works Great, Really like it
I have one of these on a Colt 6920. It had a drop compensated reticle that is very easy to see and very easy to use on silhouette targets. I shoot it at 5 -50 yards, 100, 200, 300, 500, and 600 yards pretty frequently, and the drop compensator is right on for LC/Fed XM-855. I turn the reticle up bright and use both eyes open and find it very easy to shoot up close. Clear, adjustments are predictable and as marked. I wish it had a little bit more forgiving of an eye box and a little longer eye relief.