Trijicon AccuPoint TR22-2: 2.5-10x56 Riflescope, Mil-Dot Crosshair
The Trijicon Accupoint features advanced fiber optics and several intelligent features that make this scope the right choice for all light conditions and even the harshest environments. All models in the AccuPoint Series operate battery free eliminating the potential for failure during critical moments in the field. They also feature Trijicon's Manual Brightness Adjustment Override, which allows you to control the light output of the fiber-optics during daylight. AccuPoint Rifle Scopes include other advanced elements like multi-layer coated lenses for superior light transmission with no distortion, quick-focus eyepiece, long-eye relief, and precise windage and elevation adjustments.
The largest and most powerful Trijicon riflescope on the market, the TR22 AccuPoint has extreme light gathering capabilities with a huge 56mm objective lens, 30mm tube and the highest quality glass available. The scope is illuminated though the use of fiber optics and tritium, providing a vivid aiming point without the need for failure-prone batteries. If your hunting calls for long distance shots, this AccuPoint is for you.
The TR22-2 also includes:
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
- 1 LENSPEN (LENSPEN)
- 1 Set of Lenscaps
- 1 AccuPoint Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
Trijicon Accupoint TR22-2 Features:
- CONFIDENT AIMING IN ANY LIGHT - Battery-free, illuminated reticles are “always on” using tritium/fiber optic technology to automatically adjust to lighting conditions.
- EASY-FOCUS EYEPIECE - Diopter accommodates the shooter’s individual prescription.
- REPOSITIONABLE MAGNIFICATION LEVER* - Accommodates different shooting positions and rifle configurations. *Available on some models.
- QUICK & EASY ADJUSTMENTS - Crisp, precise, windage/elevation adjusters require no tools. Capped or zero stop adjusters ensure no accidental shift.
- PURPOSE-DRIVEN DESIGN - Multiple finishes, knurling types, and adjuster styles to suit a variety of applications.
- ULTRA DURABLE FOR ENSURED RELIABILITY - Ruggedized design engineered to withstand extreme conditions and tested to military standards and protocols.
- EDGE-TO-EDGE CLARITY - Fully multi-coated, broadband, anti-reflective glass provides excellent light transmission, true detail and color with zero distortion.
- “BOTH-EYES-OPEN” SHOOTING - Illuminated reticles use Trijicon's Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC) feature to provide a clear aiming point that draws the shooter’s eye for fast engagement.
- QUICK TARGET ACQUISITION - Proven reticle designs for the most discerning hunters, ensuring fast ranging and holdovers.
- OPTIMAL FLEXIBILITY - Generous windage and elevation adjustment for maximum total travel.
- TR22-2: AccuPoint® 2.5-10x56 Riflescope MIL-Dot Crosshair w/ Amber Dot, 30mm Tube
- TR22-2G: AccuPoint® 2.5-10x56 Riflescope MIL-Dot Crosshair w/ Green Dot, 30mm Tube
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR-15 Scope is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Rifle Scopes from the most trusted brands like Trijicon. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Length x Width x Height||13.8 in x 2.6 in x 2.6 in||13.8 in x 2.6 in x 2.6 in|
|Weight||20.7 oz. (586.83g)||20.7 oz. (586.83g)|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
The glass is amazing.
I just got this scope in about a week ago. The glass is impressive. The view is fantastic and crystal clear, just like you would expect for the money. I couldn't be happier, though I haven't had a chance to mount it on my rifle. I called Trijicon before ordering rings, and they recommended high, but once I received the rings, I discovered I actually need extra high. I can't wait to get it mounted and go shooting.
I loved this scope so much
I loved this scope so much I have another one on order. This scope is phenomenal with light-gathering, clarity, and value for the buck! I use it for night hunting, and it is perfect for that use. The tritium dot shows up on anything dark or light, and the mil dots help tremendously with the holdover, distance identification, and windage. Buy this scope, and you will not be disappointed. I can't say enough good about it.
I use this scope for hog hunting
I use this scope for hog hunting at night. Seeing your crosshairs on a dark-colored hog with a dark-colored background is very challenging. This scope's clarity, brightness, and reticle make the job a lot easier. So far, it has been 100% reliable and dead on the money every time I've pulled the trigger. Mine is mounted on an Armalite AR10 with a Burris PEPR mount. I couldn't be happier with mine.
Excellent scope. Bright and easy to get on target.
Excellent scope. Bright and easy to get on target. Mildots are helpful but takes a little time to set distances. One of the best value scopes available. Very helpful to not have to rely on batteries. I prefer in many respects to German/Austrian scopes I have which cost more than twice as much.
Welcome to the big leagues
Until I purchased this scope, I had shot real basic store brand stuff...then I got to shoot a Nikon, which was worlds better...this Trijicon, though... many steps above even that. This is world-class glass and the clarity is fantastic! Don't hesitate if your considering purchasing. The only thing I MIGHT do different next time, is a green dot rather than the amber.