TA31RCO-M150CP: Trijicon ACOG 4x32 BAC Rifle Combat Optic (RCO) Scope with Red Chevron Reticle for the US Army's M150 with BOBRO Quick Release Mount
The TA31RCO is an Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight (ACOG) designed for the US Army's M4 weapon system (14.5" barrel). It incorporates dual illumination technology using a combination of fiber optics and self-luminous tritium. This allows the aiming point to always be illuminated without the use of batteries. The tritium illuminates the aiming point in total darkness, and the fiber optic self-adjusts reticle brightness during daylight according to ambient light conditions. This allows the operator to keep both eyes open while engaging targets and maintaining maximum situational awareness.
Designed to the exact specifications of the United States Marine Corps, the unique reticle pattern provides quick target acquisition at close combat ranges while providing enhanced target identification and hit probability out to 800 meters utilizing the Bullet Drop Compensator.
No tools are needed for windage and elevation adjustments because the TA31RCO features external adjusters, making it waterproof up to 11m without the caps. Mounting bosses are integrated into the housing by the eyepiece to allow the easy addition of a Trijicon RMR® (not included).
The TA31RCO-M150CP also includes:
1 Thumbscrew Flattop Adapter for Picatinny Rail (TA51)
1 killFLASH® Anti-Reflection Device (TA91)
1 Objective Flip Cap (TA94)
1 LENSPEN® (TA56)
1 Lanyard Assembly for Adjuster Caps (TA71E)
1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
1 RCO Manual
1 Warranty Card
|Bullet Drop Compensator||Yes|
|Illumination source||Fiber Optics & Tritium|
|Reticle Pattern||Chevron w/ Target Reference System|
|Day Reticle Color||Red|
|Night Reticle Color||Red|
|Eye Relief (in)||1.5|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||8|
|Field of View (°)||7|
|Field of View @ 100yrds (ft)||36.8|
|Adjustment @ 100 yds (clicks/in)||2|
|Mount On/Comes With||TA51|
|Housing Material||Forged Aluminum|
The ACOG mount utilizes a single Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system and the mounting channel is to Trijicon factory dimensions. Height of mount is also to Trijicon factory dimensions. We were supplied critical dimensions directly from Trijicon, so it is completely within the manufacturers specifications, and will work with the ACOG properly. It is constructed from Aluminum alloy 6061-T6 and hard anodized to Mil-Spec. It is 3.5 inches long with 2 mounting fastener allocations. It can be configured for left/right lever placement. It utilizes a single BOBRO mechanical index and uses the factory supplied fastener for attachment to the mount body. It features the patent pending BLAC™lever system which requires no manual adjustment to attain a proper, rock solid engagement on a 1913 Picatinny rail.
The ACOG mount features the Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system which was designed around the following parameters:
- Must be compatible with any 1913 Specification Rail, to include systems that are out of specification (within reason) and this includes Weaver rails.
- Must be completely tool and user adjustable free. It needs to be 100% self contained and mate securely to any rail without the user having to tailor the pressure/engagement position.
- Must lock with enough pressure to positively attach any device or optical instrument to a rail without movement, static or dynamic forces not withstanding.
- The rail must not experience any deformation due to user error. This must include synthetic (plastic/polymer/composite) rail systems.
- Auto Index capability. The device must also index parallel to the bore. The unit must always repeat the forward shift (recoil forces direction of influence) not only to maximize zero repeatability, but to take this step of installation out of the users initial mounting sequence. Index must be redundant.
- Unit must not shoot loose due to improper mounting or a mechanical bottoming out.
- The system must incorprate a safety that prevents the lever from being accidentally opened. The safety must be able to be manipulated in conjunction with the lever rotation, so that only one hand is required to open it.
- The unit will utilize constant force to ensure required pressure in all conditions. The force must be substantial to prevent any shift forward/aft left/right.
- The pressure must be applied in a linear direction centered in the main body to prevent cocking of the mount.
- It must be easy to manipulate by gloved or fatigued hands.
- It must be extremely robust, and withstand shock and impact to the system housing.
- There were others, but by listing them we would compromise our trade secrets.
Materials & Construction
The ACOG mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 mil-spec anodized black for a rock hard lasting finish.
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Type 3 Hard coat black anodizing
- Made in the USA!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review