SureFire G2X Pro Dual-Output LED with Magpul Rail Light Mount
SureFire G2X Pro Dual-Output LED - G2X-D-BK
The SureFire G2X Pro is a compact yet powerful polymer-body flashlight that uses a high-efficiency LED-virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break-to provide two light output levels: a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 320-lumen beam, and a 15-lumen low-output setting that lets you greatly extend the runtime per set of batteries, an invaluable option when you find yourself miles from civilization. Press the tailcap switch for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high. The tough Nitrolon polymer body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. A polycarbonate micro-textured reflector delivers a comparatively wider beam with generous peripheral light. We also make an aerospace aluminum-body version of this light, the 6PX Pro, and a single-output version with a tactical tailcap switch, the G2X Tactical.
Features and Benefits of the SureFire G2X Pro:
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Two output levels-high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Tough Nitrolon body, anodized aluminum bezel
- Dual-output tailcap click switch-press for momentary-on low, click for constant-on low, return to off then press or click again for high
- Weatherproof-O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
Specifications of the SureFire G2X Pro:
- Output / Runtime -- White Light
- High: 600 lumens / 2.0 hours*
- Low: 15 lumens / 45.0 hours
- Tactical Runtime*: 2 hours
- Length: 5.20"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.25"
- Weight w/Batteries: 4.4oz
- Batteries: Two 123A (included)
*Total runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output flashlights) until output drops below 50 lumens
The Rail Light Mount fits on any standard 1913 Picatinny Rail, is accessible in right or left side models, and incorporates with the Magpul XTM boards. It positions the weapon light high and cantilevered forward, at the 11 o'clock or 1 o'clock position, to permit a more forward bolster hand position, keep the light tucked in near the drag, and to minimize barrel shadow. A textured thumb incline is incorporated to give the client a record point, helping steady hand position and light enactment.
Developed of strengthened polymer, the Rail Light Mount about dispenses with light similarity worries by helpfully including all that you have to mount Lights, 1913 Picatinny connection gun lights, and every single light bodie from 0.75" to 1.03" in width by means of the included arrangement of anodized aluminum mounting rings.
Models are accessible to position the light high at 11 o'clock (LEFT side model) or one o'clock (RIGHT side model).
SP-002-G2XP-MLT LEFT side model
SP-002-G2XP-MRT RIGHT side model
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR-15 Flashlight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR accessories from the most trusted brands like SureFire. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review