Surefire EDCL1-T Dual-Output Everyday Carry LED Flashlight
The Surefire EDCL1-T (Everyday Carry Light 1) is an updated version of our best-selling EB1 Backup ®. Otherwise, it's all about bold, in-your-face results, with a high-output LED that delivers 500 lumens of blinding white light on high and a useful 5 lumens on low. The Complete Internal Reflection (TIR) lens forms the nearly indestructible LED light into a flexible beam with plenty of thrusts but optimized for situational awareness, which is important in daily carrying light.
Features and Benefits of the Surefire EDCL1-T:
- Highly versatile light serves as an everyday carry light or an improvised weapon light
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Fully press tailcap switch for high output, and slightly press tailcap switch for low. Twist for constant on
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
- Body and tailcap are knurled for a secure grip
- Two-way clip permits light to be carried bezel up or down
- Includes one high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Hand-Held Flashlight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Rings and Flashlights from the most trusted brands like Surefire. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Output / Runtime -- White Light|
|High||500 Lumens / 1.0 Hour|
|Low||5 Lumens / 45 Hours|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Surfire Flashlight EDCL1-T is favorite EDC light
FINALLY. Typical surefire bombproof construction. Excellent knurling on the aluminum body. More than adequate run time for one CR123 battery. Pocket-friendly size. Plenty of brightness. The beam is focused but still has enough spill around the hot spot to light up anything you need to see. Hands down my favorite EDC light! I recently purchased the Surefire Tactician, but I just wasn't a fan of the pocket clip/bezel up the setup. I was surprised at the light on the EDCL1-T: the 5 lumens seems much brighter than the specs would lead you to believe. I compared the 800-lumen tactician and the 500 lumen EDCL1-T and honestly couldn't tell much of a difference. The tighter beam pattern of the TIR lens makes the 500 lumens seem a tad bit brighter than the flood beam pattern of the 800-lumen max vision beam of the tactician. LOVE the gas pedal switch... was worried we'd never see that again... THANK YOU Surefire for listening to your customers and bringing that back! If you're on the fence about this light... BUY ONE! As always, excellent customer service from MSP!