SureFire 6PX Pro Dual-Output LED Flashlight with R.A.M. Mount
SureFire 6PX Pro Dual-Output LED Flashlight - 6PX-D-BK
The LED for 6PX Po which is extremely efficient is literally resistant to malfunction as no filament is present which can crack or become worn out. It offers a couple of levels of light output:
- A bright, piercing 320-lumen beam which is flawlessly pre-focused.
- 15-lumen setting of low-output which enables you to hugely expand the runtime for each set of batteries. This option is precious when you are in a remote place, far from civilization.
Push the switch for tail cap for momentary- on low, push more to press constant-on low, go back to off and for high, click or push once more in two seconds.
The aluminum body is extremely powerful and is formed smoothly for a grip which is safe, comfortable, that is hard anodized to standards of military. This is for strong immunity to corrosion, abrasion and scratches.
A polycarbonate reflector which is micro-textured provides a reasonably wider beam with great peripheral illumination. In addition, we create an edition of polymer-body for this light. This is the G2X Pro and one edition of single-output with a tactical tailcap switch (6X Tactical).
- LED emitter which is literally permanent, controlled to offer the most light output as well as runtime.
- A couple of output levels; high for the most light and low for prolonged runtime.
- Accurate micro-textured reflector forms a beam which is smooth and optimized.
- Strong polycarbonate window is immune to force.
- Extremely powerful aerospace aluminum body and Mil-Spec anodized to make it very long lasting.
- Tailcap click switch of dual-output; push for momentary –on low, for constant on-low, click, go back to off and click or press once more for high.
- Weather resistant – Gasket and O-ring is sealed.
- Batteries of high energy are added that can last for 10 years.
|Output / Runtime -- White Light|
|High||320||.0||lumens / 2.0 hours*|
|Low||15||.0||lumens / 45.0 hours|
*Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output flashlights) until output drops below 50 lumens
Round Accessory Mounts (RAM) - Single Ring for Flashlights & Lasers - Black
RAM adapters are now available to mount round accessories to a 1913 mil-spec Picatinny rail or Weaver rail. No longer are useful but round accessories relegated to non-weapon use. Flashlights, lasers, miniature camera bodies - literally any round accessory can now be instantly mounted or dismounted from any weapon system using RAM adapters.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review