Sadlak Industries M14/M1A Lightweight Airborne Model Steel Scope Mount
It was inspired by the Brookfield Precision Tool special production run of light weight steel mounts for the special forces in the 1980's
Sadlak Industries had been loaned an original Brookfield Light-weight mount several weeks before the 101st Airborne called expressing their interest in a lighter steel mount. Sadlak Industries had the interest and now they had an urgent need so they rose to the challenge to expedite it since their unit was about to deploy in a few weeks and we didn't want to let our brave troops down.
Sadlak Industries did our initial design overnight and had the first prototypes for heat-treat and testing in 2 days. They were cautious in where and how much material to remove to avoid compromising the over-all strength of the new light-weight mount. After many design revisions and prototypes and a few 18hr work days, Sadlak Industries had the right balance and production began. Mike Sadlak and his dedicated precision tool-makers worked tirelessly through many nights to deliver the finished mounts to the 101st Airborne on time.
It was a proud day for the employees at Sadlak Industries LLC. We thank the 101st and our military for the opportunity to serve them for a change!
See thru Channel Using Iron Sights with a Sadlak M1A Scope Mount Similar to the original Brookfield Precision Tool mount; the Sadlak mount also has a U-shaped channel thru the precision machined Picatinny rail that provides an opening under the rings to use the iron sights with the scope and rings attached.
Features and Benefits of the Sadlak M1A Scope Mount:
- Airborne Model Steel Scope Mount 9.0 oz
- 20% Lighter than our standard steel mount
- Precision Mil-Spec Picatinny Rail and see-thru U-Channel for Iron sight us
- Rail Hardened to 45-50 Rc for a toughand strong mounting platform.
- Manufactured from solid Chrome-Moly Steel bar. Not Investment Cast
- 5 degree Case Deflector angle milled onthe underside of Rail.
- Proven Brookfield type 3-point contact Design. The best type for the M14 Rifle to prevent loosening.
- Mil. Spec. Manganese phosphate finish (a.k.a. Parkerizing)
- Includes all mounting hardware, fasteners, and hex wrenches anddetailed instructions
The distinction between inferior quality and premium M1A Scope Mount is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Scope Mounts from the most trusted brands like Sadlak Industries. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.