EGW Remington 700, 722, 40x Short Action Picatinny Rail Scope Mount Silver
Mounting Hardware Is Included
This mount fits:
- Remington 700 Short Action
- Remington 700 Ultimate Muzzleloader
- Remington 722 Short Action
- Remington 40X Short Action
- Bergara B14 (#6 Screws)
- Christensen Arms Short Action (Please Check Your Serial Number Here)
- CVA Paramount
- CVA Paramount Pro
This mount is too low to work on the Remington 700 PCR and CP. Those applications will require the use of our Hunter Series mounts.
If you have a Bergara Premier, you will require one of our mounts that are drilled for #8 screws.
Rail Type: One Piece Picatinny
Machined from: Domestic 6061 T6 Extruded Aluminum
Finish: Matte Silver Anodizing
Center Spread: 3.627"
Overall Length: 6.276"
Height: .4" (Top of Receiver to Top of Picatinny)
Weight: 2 oz.
Quick Disconnect Ring Compatible: No
Torque Specs: 20 in/lbs
Mounting Hardware:#6-48 X 1/4 Screws and T-10 Bit Included
The Bergara Premier, and certain Remington 700 models (ie. 700 Police, 700 LTR) require the base to be drilled out for #8 screws. Our Remington 700 mounts that are predrilled are only available in our Heavy Duty platform and are available below. If you would like to drill the mount yourself, we do offer a #8 Drill Out Kit which comes with the appropriate drill bit and screws.
This mount comes standard with a bevel on both sides making it ambidextrous.
The bolt pattern on our Remington 700 Short Action mount fits Short Action Remington 700 rifles (example 223, 308), as well as the 722 and 40x. Despite what you may have heard, the Remington 700 mount will NOT fit your Howa 1500 or Weatherby Vanguard. The bolt pattern is similar, but the remainder of the mount (ejection port, length, etc.) renders it useless on these two guns.
Evolution Gun Works recommend measuring the hole spacing in your receiver to confirm it matches with the dimensions we have published.
Picatinny cross slots run the full length of the rail, which gives the shooter flexibility when mounting scope rings and other accessories. The channel in the center reduces the overall mass of the mount. Also, in many cases, it will not obstruct usage of factory iron sights. Our one-piece scope mounts are the obvious choice for hunters and tactical shooters alike.
We machine these in our shop using one of our machining centers. After machining, the mounts are tumbled, sand blasted, and Type II anodized for long lasting durability.
Installation: We recommend 20 inch lbs of torque and a drip of blue loctite (loctite is available through our website and is sold separately).
0 MOA - if shooting 0-500 yards
20 MOA - if shooting 500-1000 yards
When zeroing your rifle with a 20 MOA mount, we recommend zeroing at 200 yards.
The entire mount and accessories (from the mounting screws and wrench down to the packaging) are made in the USA.
- remington 700 short action picatinny rail
- remington 700 short action scope base
- picatinny rail for remington 700 short action
- remington 700 short action rail
- 0 moa scope base remington 700 short action
- 0 moa picatinny rail remington 700 short action
- remington 700 short action picatinny rail 0 moa
- remington 700 short action 0 moa rail
- 20 moa scope base remington 700 short action
- 20 moa picatinny rail remington 700 short action
- remington 700 short action picatinny rail 20 moa
- remington 700 short action 20 moa rail
- 15 moa scope base remington 700 short action
- 15 moa picatinny rail remington 700 short action
- remington 700 short action picatinny rail 15 moa
- remington 700 short action 15 moa rail
Choose from a wide variety of Scope Rings to work with this base
- scope rings
- tactical scope rings
- 1 inch scope rings
- 30mm scope rings
- 34mm scope rings
- 35mm scope rings
- nightforce rings
- nightforce scope rings
- weaver scope rings
- arms scope rings
- picatinny scope rings
- quick detach scope rings
- quick release scope rings
- qd scope rings
- extra high scope rings
- extra high scope rings picatinny
- barrett scope rings
- vortex scope rings
- nightforce xtreme duty rings
- egw scope rings
Remington 700 Mount quick links:
- Remington 700 scope base
- Remington 700 scope mounts
- Remington 700 scope mount
- Scope mounts for remington 700
- remington 700 rail
- best scope base for remington 700
- best one piece scope mount for remington 700
- remington 700 base
- Rem 700 scope base
- Remington 700 scope rail
- Remington 700 bases
- Remington model 700 scope mounts
- Remington 700 one piece scope mount
- Remington 700 picatinny rail
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Remington 700 scope mount is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Remington 700 Accessories from the most trusted brands like EGW Mounts. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Excellent Buy for Little Money
For $40 you can't go wrong with this Remington 700 mount. If you intend on retaining your range below 500 yards, go with the 0 MOA, if not, try to the 15-20 MOA. Simple instalation with all the needed screws and instructions that came with it. I'd suggest this to anyone wanting a 20MOA rail for their Remington 700.
Browse Mounts Plus for an unparalleled selection of Remington 700 Scope Mounts and Remington 700 Scope Base options, designed specifically for the versatile Remington 700 short-action series. Our products offer an unmatched combination of durability and precision, boosting your firearm's functionality and your shooting experience. Whether you're a professional marksman or a shooting enthusiast, our superior quality Remington 700 Scope Mounts and Scope Bases provide the steadfast support you need. At Mounts Plus, we focus on quality, innovation, and excellent customer service, ensuring your firearm accessories enhance every aim. Explore our range today to find the perfect companion for your Remington 700 short action.