Mesa Tactical SureShell shtogun shell carrier for Mossberg 930 (4-Shell, 12-GA)
The receiver mounting scheme of our receiver mount shotgun SureShell shotshell carriers for the Mossberg 930 substitutes a steel bolt for the trigger pin retained in place by a black oxide plated acorn nut. At the front of the mounting plate, custom retaining steel hardware is used with an elongated extractor screw and a machined key hole In the plate. The mounting plate was designed not to obscure the receiver serial number to make it easier for armorers to inventory their weapons.
Mesa Tactical SureShell shotshell carriers for the Mossberg fit on the left side of the receiver only. You must use a tactical forend that does not significantly overlap the receiver, or a factory forend that is cut down appropriately. SureFire forends will work fine with no alterations.
Features and Benefits of the Mesa Mossberg 930 Side Saddle:
- Compatible with Mossberg 930 shotguns
- 4-shell capacity
- Accepts 12-gauge shotgun shells
- 6061-T6 aluminum yoke and backing plate
- Santoprene elastomer tubes
- Chicago screws
- Adhesive-backed rubber gasket
- Lifetime warranty
- Mossberg 930 side saddle shell holder
- Mossberg 930 shell holder
Mesa Tactical Quick Links
- Mesa tactical side saddle
- Mesa tactical urbino
- KSG accessories mesa tactical
- Mesa tactical 870 rail
- Mesa tactical mossberg 500
- Mesa tactical benelli m4 side saddle
- Mesa tactical 870 side saddle
- Mesa Tactical shell holder
- Mesa Tactical benelli m4 stock
- Mesa Tactical adapter
- Mesa Tactical Benelli Supernova
- Mesa Tactical beretta 1301
- Mesa Tactical Mossberg 930
- Mesa Tactical Mossberg 500
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Mossberg 930 Side Saddle is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Mossberg 930 accessories from the most trusted brands like Mesa Tactical . Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Mossberg 930 shell holder
The holder went together without any mods to my 930, very easy, and rock solid. The only possible issue in the future I can see are the rubbers that hold each shell wearing out. It holds the shells firmly yet allows for quick, smooth access. I recommend this carrier.