Magpul Zhukov-U Hand Guard - AK47/AK74
The Zhukov-U Hand Guard shaves off 1.5” from the original Zhukov AK Hand Guard to accommodate shorter barreled rifles and pistols, and keeps the front end of full length rifles a little more lively. The shorter version also allows us to accommodate the military issue cleaning rods, so you don’t have to give that up to get the benefits of the Zhukov anymore! The Zhukov-U shares the same type of sturdy aluminum chassis as the longer standard Zhukov for strength and heat mitigation sheathed in a comfortable, injection molded exterior for superior ergonomics. The Zhukov-U includes M-LOK slots for accessory attachment, and is fully compatible with the UltiMAK gas tube rail. Installation requires removing handguard retainer.
Made in U.S.A. Hand Guard counts as one US compliance part for 922(r).
- 1.5" shorter than standard Zhukov hand guard
- Fits stamped and milled AK-47/AK-74 rifles with standard-length gas systems*
- Optimized for short barrel rifles such as AK-102, AK-104, & AK-105
- Full-length aluminum chassis for strength and rigidity
- Heat shield relieved to accept standard AK cleaning rod
- Durable polymer outer Hand Guard
- M-LOK slots for accessory attachment
- Extended length for modern shooting techniques
- Vented gas tube cover
- UltiMAK compatible
*NOTE: The Zhukov-U Hand Guard requires the permanent removal of the factory hand guard retaining cap and forward sling mount if so equipped. Please ensure your barrel diameter under the hand guard falls between 16.75-18.25 millimeters before cutting your retaining cap! Due to the wide range of tolerances of your typical AK, minor additional fitting may be required. Not compatible with Yugo pattern rifles or RPK style receivers.
WARNING: Due to extended Hand Guard length, barrels less than 11.5” long are not recommended.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review