Magpul UBR Stock - Gen2 Collapsible
The Magpul UBR GEN2 is an adjustable AR Stock, designed to offer the same strength and stability as a fixed stock with a consistent and comfortable cheek weld in any position.
An update of the revolutionary Utility/Battle Rifle (UBR) stock, the UBR GEN2 features a fixed cheek piece to provide a consistent cheek weld in any of its eight positions, and is compatible with Carbine as well as A5-length buffer systems. Designed to accommodate large bore AR calibers and withstand severe impacts, the UBR GEN2 is nearly five ounces lighter while retaining all the durability its predecessor was legendary for. Comes standard with front and rear QD sling attachment points, two footman’s loops, the ergonomic MOE SL™ angled-toe rubber butt-pad, and customizable storage compartment
Made in U.S.A.
Features & Benefits of the Magpul UBR Stock
- Mounts on a durable custom Receiver Extension tube (included) to accommodate the common M4 carbine buffer and spring as well as aftermarket A5 buffer systems*
- Solid "fixed stock" lockup and consistent cheek weld in all positions
- 8-Position LOP adjustability
- Adjustment lever requires only gross motor movement to operate yet the entire Magpul Stock remains streamlined and anti-snag
- Enhanced lock mechanism with dual locking pawls for maximum drop strength and shock resistance
- Multi-shell construction provides solid foundation and shields critical operating parts from penetration damage
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Storage Compartment in tail of stock is removable and the door is reversible for user preference
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Sling Mounts
- Front - QD swivel mount for ambidextrous one-point QD sling mounting
- Left/Right Rear - Rotation-limited QD swivel sling mounts fit up to 1.5" push-button swivels
- Bottom - 1.25" sling loop (additonal loop accessible when Storage Compartment is removed)
Specifications of the Magpul UBR Stock**
- Weight, w/Receiver Extension: 21.3 oz.
- Length: 8.5-12.5 in.
- Width, max: 1.7 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 4.0 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~11.6 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~15.6 in.
*The UBR GEN2 includes the required custom Receiver Extension tube, Buffer Spacer, and all mounting hardware. A carbine buffer and spring (M4 or SR25 length) or A5 buffer and spring are required for use with the UBR and are not included.
**Specifications based on factory configuration
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR Stock is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR15 Accessories from the most trusted brands like Magpul Stock. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
I got the best deal on a magpul ubr for sale at MSP
I used the Magpul UBR stock to replace the A2 stock on my NRA/CMP service rifle when I switched to scope from open sights. This stock helped me get my head in the correct position behind the scope in all shooting positions. The install was quick and easy. This stock locks up rock solid.
best ar 15 collapsible stock
I did not expect this Magpul stock to be as reliable as it is. For an adjustable stock, when you lock the Magpul UBR 2.0 in at your desired LOP, it does not move! No wiggle, no rattle, motionless! I was impressed! Magpul products have yet to let me down.
The Magpul UBR Gen 2 is a great AR-15 stock
I do not review items unless they over or underperform. The Magpul UBR Gen 2 is a great AR-15 stock for my rifle. I like that it is compatible with my A5 buffer. It locks up tight with no raddle. My problems are it still a little heavy, and a flat wire spring makes a little more noise than a traditional spring. I would buy it again and would recommend it to others.
The Magpul ubr 2.0 is a Really Good Stock
Mounted the Magpul UBR stock on my 50 Beowulf AR. Made a difference on recoil. Very sturdy and solid.
Magpul ubr stock is an Outstanding stock
The fit and finish are spots on perfect. Magpul really outdid themselves with this one. The lockup on the stock to the extension tube, again, spot-on flawless. About the only bad thing that I can say is that you will need an armorers wrench for the install. I'm not sure why Magpul choose to use a castle nut on the end of the extension tube to lock everything together in lieu of the flathead screw of the original Magpul ubr stock. But hey, you already have the wrench and who cares if it works. Now I need a second one for my 308.
Magpul UBR gen 2 Bought one - bought another 24 hours later
In what seems to be the eternal quest for the most stable yet light no bs do-dads right length of pull short collapse carbine stock, THIS IS THE ONE. I review stuff if it is one star -or- FIVE+ / bought the od green for the Grendel and an FDE for the 556 the next day Strong, lightweight, stable, no wobble, constant cheek weld, Long pull, and best... locking "castle-nut/end sling" feature that absolutely does not move with QD attachment Stop looking at stocks, but this one, and spend your time with the wife that you will otherwise waste reading reviews on all the other ones. Seriously. You get what you pay for, so pay for this - it is the best. Now, what do I do with all these other "Barbie" stocks???
Couldn't be more satisfied with the Magpul UBR stock
I love the Magpul UBR stock. I am on my 3rd AR now, and I am building this one from the ground up. I was hesitant to spend that kind of money on one; however, I couldn't be more satisfied that I finally pulled the trigger on one. It is unquestionably SOLID! No wiggle or wobble what so ever.
The best AR stock you can get
The Magpul UBR 2.0 is essentially the best AR stock you can get. This solidly built stock is comfortable to use all day at the range. It is a little on the heavy side, but that robustness is worth the extra weight.
The fit and finish is perfect on my AR15. Magpul outdid themselves with this one. The lockup on the stock to the extension tube, again, spot on impeccable. About the only bad thing that I can say is that you will need an armorers wrench for the install. I'm not sure why Magpul choose to use a castle nut on the end of the extension tube to lock everything together instead of the flathead screw of the original UBR. You already have the wrench and who cares if it works. Now I need a second one for my 308.