Magpul ACS-L Carbine Stock (Mil-Spec)
This is the light version for the Magpul ACS-L which stands for Adaptable Carbine Stock – Light. This version is a drop-in replacement AR Stock that use the mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. There is also a streamlined version of this unique that uses the same storage compartment located in the center as well as the cheek weld, but it does remove the battery tubes. This lighter version does create a slimmer profile and weighs less than the standard versions.
- Wide contact surface area thanks to sloping cheek weld designed for comfort
- Mounts on mil-spec carbine receiver extension tubes from manufacturers such as Armalite, Colt, LMT, S&W and more
- Friction lock helps prevent wobbling which increases accuracy
- Replaceable .3” Rubber Butt-Pad which offers greater impact protection and a non-slip surface.
- Storage compartment located in the back of the stock. Includes positive latching access door.
- The lock spring is premium chrome silicon for positive locking and longer service life.
- Compatible with the Magpul ASAP as well as many other receiver mount sling attachments.
- Sling Mounts: Reversible QD Swivel Swing Mount – 1.5” push button (not included) and 1” Rear sling loop
- MAG335 already included
You can also choose between the extended .55” and the enhanced .7” rubber butt-pad. Each one features the non-slip surface and extra impact protection for the user.
Magpul ACS-L Carbine Stock Specs
- Weight: .78 lbs – w/Rec. Extension: 1.02 lbs
- Length: 7.95”
- Width: 2.17”
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25”, M4 Collapsed: 11.75” and M4 Extended: 15”
Made in the USA, the Magpul ACS-L Carbine Stock for the AR-15 will work for the mil-spec and commercial spec buffer tubes. All you need to do is specify which type you have on your weapon to ensure that it fits correctly.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR Stock is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR Accessories from the most trusted brands like Magpul. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews