- GRIP POD LE
- Grip Pod Single Light Rail Module
- Streamlight PolyTac LED Flashlight
- Round Accessory Mounts (Ram)
GRIP POD LE
The Grip Pod System™ (GPA™) is a revolutionary new vertical fore-grip integrated with a strong and stable bipod. The Grip Pod's legs deploy at the push of a button - instantly!
It offers a combination of advantages never before available in a single accessory.
We consider the Grip Pod™ to be an enhanced target acquisition system (ETAS).
sing the Grip Pod System™ an operator can go from a CQB position to a prone, and have a stable base for aimed firing in place before hitting the ground.
Say goodbye to cumbersome bipods that have to be manually clipped on or folded into position.
The GPA™ is manufactured from aerospace materials to exceed military specifications for construction and finish. It mounts directly to Picatinny rail systems, and additional mounting options will be available soon.
The GPA™ is currently in worldwide use with select Special Forces units including: US Navy Seals and EOD, US Army, US Army Special Forces and Designated Marksmen, Secret Security, USMC, US SOCOM, FBI HRT, and unmentionable government entities. Grip Pod™ has been selected for use on US Army Designated Marksman rifles, and it is part of the down-select for the SCAR (SOF Capable Assault Rifle) project. Patents are pending.
Grip Pod Advantages
The GPA® offers the operator a number of advantages including:
- Increased speed
- Increased accuracy
- Increased weapon flexibility
- Stronger than conventional vertical grips
- Smaller than non-integrated solutions
- Retracted bipod reduces entanglement factor
- The vertical fore-grip is widely known throughout the armies and tactical communities of the world to enhance control, accuracy, and speed of short range/CQB
- (close quarter battle) target acquisition. This is true for soldiers utilizing all types of small arms (submachine guns, rifles, and light machine guns).
Medium- to long-range target acquisition requires more precise accuracy, and most if not all police and military snipers worldwide utilize bipods to enhance their ability to make surgically precise long-range shots.
The GPA® fore-grip allows better performance while moving through faster, more aaccurate target acquisition, and the GPS® bipod allows better performance while prone through increased stability and precision. now you can have the best of both worlds.
The all-purpose PolyTac is designed for the broadest range of lighting applications at the best value. It features a superior grip texture for a comfortable but slip-resistant feel, as well as TEN-TAP® Programming that gives users the choice of three operating modes.
- C4® LED technology within a parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- TEN-TAP® Programming: Choice of three operating modes:
1.) high/strobe/low (factory default); 2.) high only; 3.) low/high:
- High for bright light: 275 lumens; 9,500 candela; 195m beam distance; runs 3 hours
- Low for when less light is needed and for longer run times: 14 lumens; 500 candela; runs 65 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 5.5 hours
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination — ideal for law enforcement backup light; day-to-day industrial use; maintaining vehicles; general contracting work
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer for exceptional durability and a superior grip texture to provide a comfortable but slip-resistant feel
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- 5.34 in. (13.56 cm); 4.2 oz (121 grams) with batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
Round Accessory Mounts (Ram) - Single Ring for Flashlights & Lasers - Black
RAM adapters are now available to mount round accessories to a 1913 mil-spec Picatinny rail or Weaver rail. No longer are useful but round accessories relegated to non-weapon use. Flashlights, lasers, miniature camera bodies - literally any round accessory can now be instantly mounted or dismounted from any weapon system using RAM adapters.
Customer Ratings & Reviews