GRIP POD Law Enforcement with Streamlight PolyTac LED Flashlight Package - Black
- GRIP POD LE
- Grip Pod Single Light Rail Module
- Streamlight PolyTac LED Flashlight
- Round Accessory Mounts (Ram)
GRIP POD LE
The Grip Pod System™ (GPA™) is a revolutionary new vertical fore-grip integrated with a strong and stable bipod. The Grip Pod's legs deploy at the push of a button - instantly!
It offers a combination of advantages never before available in a single accessory.
We consider the Grip Pod™ to be an enhanced target acquisition system (ETAS).
sing the Grip Pod System™ an operator can go from a CQB position to a prone, and have a stable base for aimed firing in place before hitting the ground.
Say goodbye to cumbersome bipods that have to be manually clipped on or folded into position.
The GPA™ is manufactured from aerospace materials to exceed military specifications for construction and finish. It mounts directly to Picatinny rail systems, and additional mounting options will be available soon.
The GPA™ is currently in worldwide use with select Special Forces units including: US Navy Seals and EOD, US Army, US Army Special Forces and Designated Marksmen, Secret Security, USMC, US SOCOM, FBI HRT, and unmentionable government entities. Grip Pod™ has been selected for use on US Army Designated Marksman rifles, and it is part of the down-select for the SCAR (SOF Capable Assault Rifle) project. Patents are pending.
Grip Pod Advantages
The GPA® offers the operator a number of advantages including:
- Increased speed
- Increased accuracy
- Increased weapon flexibility
- Stronger than conventional vertical grips
- Smaller than non-integrated solutions
- Retracted bipod reduces entanglement factor
- The vertical fore-grip is widely known throughout the armies and tactical communities of the world to enhance control, accuracy, and speed of short range/CQB
- (close quarter battle) target acquisition. This is true for soldiers utilizing all types of small arms (submachine guns, rifles, and light machine guns).
Medium- to long-range target acquisition requires more precise accuracy, and most if not all police and military snipers worldwide utilize bipods to enhance their ability to make surgically precise long-range shots.
The GPA® fore-grip allows better performance while moving through faster, more aaccurate target acquisition, and the GPS® bipod allows better performance while prone through increased stability and precision. now you can have the best of both worlds.
Streamlight PolyTac LED Flashlight
The all-purpose Streamlight PolyTac is designed for the broadest range of lighting applications at the best value. It features a superior grip texture for a comfortable but slip-resistant feel, as well as TEN-TAP® Programming that gives users the choice of three operating modes.
- C4® LED technology within a parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- TEN-TAP® Programming: Choice of three operating modes:
1.) high/strobe/low (factory default); 2.) high only; 3.) low/high:
- High for bright light: 275 lumens; 9,500 candela; 195m beam distance; runs 3 hours
- Low for when less light is needed and for longer run times: 14 lumens; 500 candela; runs 65 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 5.5 hours
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination — ideal for law enforcement backup light; day-to-day industrial use; maintaining vehicles; general contracting work
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer for exceptional durability and a superior grip texture to provide a comfortable but slip-resistant feel
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- 5.34 in. (13.56 cm); 4.2 oz (121 grams) with batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
Round Accessory Mounts (Ram) - Single Ring for Flashlights & Lasers - Black
RAM adapters are now available to mount round accessories to a 1913 mil-spec Picatinny rail or Weaver rail. No longer are useful but round accessories relegated to non-weapon use. Flashlights, lasers, miniature camera bodies - literally any round accessory can now be instantly mounted or dismounted from any weapon system using RAM adapters.
- grip light flashlight
- grip led flashlight
- grip with flashlight
- grip-pod le polymer bi-pod
- ar15 flashlight
- ar lights
- ar light
- ar15 light
- ar 15 flashlight
- ar flashlight
- ar15 lights
- ar 15 light
- ar15 flash light
- flashlight for ar15
- ar15 flashlights
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR Flashlight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR accessories from the most trusted brands like Streamlight. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Mounting Solutions Plus maintained excellent communication with me, with both my order and a question. Very much appreciated. Being the owner of a Colt M4 carbine, I have minimal real estate to attach goodies. This vertical foregrip/bipod/light combo is just what the doctor ordered. 4 stars now, due to not firing the weapon at time of writing, however, I suspect the 5th star will come once I send lead down range.
Grip Pod with Poly Tac Review
A superb grip, tripod, and very bright flashlight all in one! The grip by itself is very sturdy as is the bipod. The bipod comes out very fast and collapses back into the grip easily. The grip secures very well to the rifle and is easily removed if needed. The flashlight is extremely bright and durable. The holder secures the flashlight very well. If you read the directions and take your time assembling the flashlight holder, flashlight, and mounting it to your rifle...you'll have an extremely stable light to go with a very versatile grip. The way the flashlight is mounted above and to the right of the grip is perfect! A well thought out product. I'm pleased!
This works great. The light is very light weight, very bright, and this was easy to install. I feel it is sturdy and will hold up just fine!
like it alot
I am right handed and really like the placemnet of the flashlight. Very easy to use the button for quick access on and off. The bipod is very handy for longer shots.