EGW HD Remington 700 Picatinny Rail Short Action Dual Extended
Machined From: Solid 7075 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
Finish: Matte Black Only
Compatible with Picatinny or Weaver scope rings.
Mounting Hardware: Socket Head Torx® Screws and Wrench Provided
Center Spread: 3.627"
This mount fits:
- Remington 700 Short Action
- Remington 700 Ultimate Muzzleloader
- Remington 722 Short Action
- Remington 40X Short Action
- Bergara B14 (#6 Screws)
- Christensen Arms Short Action listed below
- Early Ridgeline -
Based on Savage Action
Serial Numbers Starting With CB
Lower Than CB00909 #6-48 Screws
- Later Ridgeline - Based on Remington 700 Actions Serial Numbers Starting With CV #6-48 Screws
- Mesa - Based on Remington 700 Actions Serial Numbers Starting With CV #6-48 Screws
- Early Ridgeline - Based on Savage Action Serial Numbers Starting With CB Lower Than CB00909 #6-48 Screws
*The center spread is the distance between the two middle holes, center to center, on your receiver.
These bases sit at approximately 0.35” high.
Picatinny cross slots run the full length of the rail, which gives the shooter flexibility when mounting scope rings and other accessories. The cross slots are also machined the full width of the mount and gauged to MIL-STD 1913 specs maintaining tolerances of +/-.002".
After machining; the scope mounts are tumbled and sand blasted. The aluminum mounts are Type III hard coat anodized for long lasting durability. The steel rails are Mil Spec parkerized for a durable rust resistant finish.
Compatible with Picatinny or Weaver scope rings. Add EGW’s HD Scope Rings to make it a complete package!
From manufacturing to packaging, EGW mount are made with pride in the USA.
Installation: EGW recommends 20 inch lbs of torque and a drip of blue loctite (loctite is available through our website and is sold separately).
EGW Product #
- #80020 - HD Dual Ext. Remington Short Action Picatinny Rail Scope Mount 0 MOA
- #80022 - HD Dual Ext. Remington Short Action Picatinny Rail Scope Mount 20 MOA
Customer Ratings & Reviews
One good mount
EGW does this as good as any Nightforce, Leopold, or any other big-name company for a third of the cost. The scope base mounted flawlessly to my rifle and is perfectly straight with my receiver. This product is perfect, don't tell EGW, or they'll raise the price!