A.R.M.S. SWAN Quick Disconnect Rifle Sling
The SWAN sling of A.R.M.S.R was created from scratch to cater to the vibrant requirements of tactical operators of nowadays, as well as officers of law enforcement in each circumstance.
The first prototype was created as it was essential and its design was carried out by an operator assigned as a section of elite assault force to Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) and Operation Iraq Freedom (OIF).
This innovative mechanism was particularly engineered to offer the flexibility of one point sling with the steadiness and output of a two point sling. The capability of this single sling to be configured again from two points to one point fast, without the necessity of extra hardware or complicated rigging made it the best for lengthy patrols from ‘Z’ without sacrificing output on ‘X.’
- Effortless and fast conversions from two points to one point.
- Vibrant change enables fast sling cinching for optimum steadiness or restricted slackening for raised movement.
- System for Proprietary Quad-Bungee offers great quantity of elasticity to facilitate fast muzzle strikes as well as engagements in each configuration.
- QD connection enables restricted sling release in the course of car ops, urgent egress or moving of casualty.
- The strong metal hooks of Quick-Release utilized to fix the sling to the weapon are of similar kind as QD hooks, utilized in various safety equipment, because of their natural power and dependability.
- The QD (Quick Disconnect) edition which has Metal QD hooks is prepared to venture further to operate with a lot of current combat M4 configurations.
- Cleverly designed to facilitate the main hardware to be fixed or substituted in the field, with no need for equipment for sewing.
- Present in Black (B) or Coyote Brown; these two have black metal hardware.
Customer Ratings & Reviews