BOBRO Trijicon MRO Mount Absolute Co-Witness Mount
The Trijicon MRO Mount provides an absolute co-witness when mounted on the AR15/M16 weapon platform.
- Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system
- Requires no manual adjustment to attain a proper, rock solid engagement on a 1913 Picatinny rail.
- Modular system that utilizes offset risers as well as cantilevered risers.
- The riser features rear serrations to minimize glare.
- Lever can be mounted any side or direction.
- The Aimpoint Micro T1 Mount comes with all tools necessary for installation.
Product Description / Technical specification:
- Precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum
- Finished in hard coat type 3 mil-spec anodized black- rock hard long lasting finish.
- Type 3 Hard coat black anodizing
- Compatible with any 1913 Specification Rail.
- 100% self contained and mates securely to any rail without you needing to adjust position.
- Locks with enough pressure to positively attach any device or optical instrument to a rail without movement, static or dynamic forces
- Rail does not experience any deformation due to user error.
- Auto Index capability:
- The device indexes parallel to the bore.
- Repeats the forward shift (recoil forces direction of influence)
- Unit does not shoot loose.
- Incorporates safety features that prevents the lever from being accidentally opened.
- Easy to use and can be used with one hand applying minimal pressure.
- The unit will utilize constant force to ensure required pressure in all conditions. The force must be substantial to prevent any shift forward/aft left/right.
- When just using the low base, lever can only be used on the left side.
Extremely handy and just right for your needs!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item! Write Review