Trijicon SRO boasts a host of features and benefits:
- EXPANSIVE, UNOBSTRUCTED FIELD OF VIEW: Offers parallax-free vision and is compatible with suppressor-height iron sights.
- SIMPLE, ADJUSTABLE WINDAGE & ELEVATION: Its tool-less design simplifies the zeroing process.
- CONSISTENT WITH RMR® FOOTPRINT: Facilitates easy mounting using the same base as the Trijicon RMR®.
- PRECISE, CLEAR DOT: The carefully calibrated illuminated reticle and extraordinarily clear front lens contribute to a sharp sight picture and precise dot.
- CONVENIENT TOP-LOADING BATTERY: Allows for quick and easy battery replacement.
- FULL CONTROL OVER ILLUMINATION SETTINGS: Comes with 8 brightness settings, including a super bright mode and two settings for night vision.
- BUTTON “LOCK-OUT” MODE: Secures the Auto-Brightness setting, making it perfect for everyday carry and hunting.
- BUTTON “LOCK-IN” MODE: Maintains the chosen brightness setting indefinitely—perfect for competition and target shooting.
- WATER-RESISTANT UP TO 10 FEET (3 METERS): Crafted with a durable 7075-aluminum housing for longevity.
- RED DOT PISTOL COMPATIBLE: Designed to fit seamlessly on many of the top red-dot-ready brands in the market.
More on the Trijicon SRO
Trijicon, known for its reliable and innovative firearm optics, presents another game-changer in the field with its SRO (Specialized Reflex Optic). This impressive piece of technology significantly upgrades a shooter's capability to rapidly acquire targets, providing a definitive edge whether in the field or at a competition.
The SRO was unveiled to the public in 2019 and immediately caught the attention of shooters, becoming a popular choice for both enthusiasts and professional users. It's hard not to be impressed by the SRO's large, clear, circular field of view. The sight offers a commendably wide perspective, enabling shooters to quickly locate and track their targets.
The Trijicon SRO conveniently uses the same footprint as the previous model, the RMR, making it a straightforward upgrade for existing users. It also provides the much-desired feature of top-loading battery placement, eradicating the need to remove the sight when changing batteries - a major improvement over the RMR model.
The SRO's elevation and windage adjustments are designed for simplicity and precision, offering 1 MOA per click. Users also have control over the brightness settings with eight different levels, including super-bright and two specifically for night vision.
Trijicon didn’t stop with the basics when designing the SRO. It also includes two unique modes – the button 'lock-out' mode for preserving the auto-brightness setting and the button 'lock-in' mode, which allows a shooter to fix their preferred brightness setting.
Durability is one of the hallmarks of Trijicon products, and the SRO is no exception. Made with 7075-aluminum housing, the SRO is robust and hardwearing. It's also waterproof up to 10 feet, ensuring performance isn't hindered in challenging weather conditions.
While the SRO excels in many areas, it does come with a notable price tag. However, for those who value performance, speed, and the enhanced ability to acquire and track targets, it's a worthwhile investment. Trijicon's SRO reflex sight sets a high bar in the optics market, offering a blend of practical features and improved shooting performance, making it a serious contender for any shooter's consideration.