Trijicon Bright & Tough Night Sights - Springfield XD, XD-M, XD Mod. 2 and XD-S
Fits Springfield XD®, XD-M®, XD® Mod. 2™, and XD-S™.
Trijicon Bright & Tough Night Sights are three-dot iron sights that increase night-fire shooting accuracy by as much as five times over conventional sights. Equally impressive, they do so with the same speed as instinctive shooting - and without the need for batteries. Housed in a metal body and cushioned within silicone rubber, Bright & Tough Night Sights feature a unique shock-resistant design. Each lamp is capped with a sapphire jewel to help evenly distribute the light while protecting the lamp from solvents and puncture. Contained within aluminum cylinders for additional protection, the lamps are mounted on silicone rubber cushions to withstand shock and heavy recoil. Green lamps are warranted for 12 years from the date of manufacture.
Professional installation recommended. Dimensions for reference only.
Features of the XDM Night Sights Trijicon
- INSTANTLY VISIBLE SIGHT PICTURE IN NO-LIGHT OR LOW-LIGHT SITUATIONS - Tritium phosphor-filled glass lamp provides battery-free glow, allowing for a visible sight picture in all lighting situations.
- INCREASED DAYLIGHT DOT VISIBILITY - White-painted rings around tritium lamps enhance user’s ability to see sight picture in bright-light shooting situations.
- ENHANCED PROTECTION FROM HEAVY RECOIL AND HARSH CLEANING SOLVENTS - Tritium gas lamps are contained within protective aluminum cylinders and have additional silicone rubber cushioning.
- EVENLY DISTRIBUTED LIGHT FROM TRITIUM LAMPS - Each Trijicon® tritium lamp is capped with a sapphire jewel that helps evenly distribute the light from the lamp and also acts as an additional layer of protection from puncture and cleaning solvents.
- SP01: Springfield Armory® Night Sight Set (Green Front & Rear Lamps)
- SP01O: Springfield Armory® Night Sight Set (Green Front Lamp, Orange Rear Lamps)
- SP01Y: Springfield Armory® Night Sight Set (Green Front Lamp, Yellow Rear Lamps)
- Springfield XD Night Sights
- Springfield XDM Night Sights
- Springfield XD Mod 2 Night Sights
- Springfield XDS Night Sights
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Springfield Armory night sights is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Springfield Armory Accessories from the most trusted brands like Trijicon Night Sights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Fits Make||Springfield Armory®||Springfield Armory®||Springfield Armory®|
|Fits Model||XD®, XD-M®, XD® Mod. 2™, and XD-S™.||XD®, XD-M®, XD® Mod. 2™, and XD-S™.||XD®, XD-M®, XD® Mod. 2™, and XD-S™.|
|Front Lamp Color||Green||Green||Green|
|Rear Lamp Color||Green||Orange||Yellow|
|Front Paint Color||White||White||White|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Great sights. Bright in the dark. Easy to pick up in the day
These sights give you the best of both worlds. You get the same color configuration of the stock sights with the added visibility in the dark. They are a solid set of sights. Super happy with them so far.
Very good night sights.
Put these sights on an XD mod. 2. I can transition from light to seeing these sights in the dark in about 20 seconds, with 70 yr. old eyes. I will buy more of these if the need arises.
Removing the front Springfield sight to install the Trijicon was a bear! I didn't realize that Springfield uses a dowel to anchor that sight to the slide. I wound up machining a slot through the stock sight just shy of the slide body then driving it out with a brass drift. Finally, the dowel broke off the sight body and went flying off to the recesses of my garage, never to be seen again. The rear sight was easy to replace.
This trijicon 3 dot night sights is just right
I put these night sights on my Springfield XD40 Subcompact and love em. In darkness and low light, they are just about the right brightness to allow you to sight the weapon right where you want, without being so bright as to obscure the target area. I don't use a mounted flashlight on this pistol, so no comment on how the sights work with target illumination. I do think the front dot (a white circle outlining the front tritium tube) is less distinct than the original white dot front sight, so if you line up the dots to aim instead of lining up the front site and rear sight notch in daylight, keep that in mind. I have another pistol at the gunsmith right now getting a set of these. 5 out of 5 from me.
Perfect buy for a cheap price
I must say, these night sights are excellent. They glow perfectly in the dark without ruining my sight at night. I was hesitant to get the yellow rear because they did not have the rear green at the time. However, the yellow glow just as much as the green does. I think, personally, the green front and yellow rear works perfectly for me because when I quickly aim down my sights, I can easily determine which is the front dot. Give it a shot; you might like it.