SureFire G2X Tactical Single-Output LED with Magpul Rail Light Mount
SureFire G2X Tactical Single-Output LED G2X-C-BK
SureFire G2X LED illumination tools share many features, such as virtually indestructible high-efficiency LED emitters, 600 lumens of maximum output, precision reflectors, and sleek Nitrolon® polymer bodies. Their differences let you select the ideal light for your needs.
The G2X Tactical provides a single output level — a brilliant, penetrating 600-lumen beam. It features a lightweight, high-strength Nitrolon® polymer body that’s comfortable to hold in cold weather. The G2X Tactical comes with a press/click tailcap switch.
Features and Benefits of the SureFire G2X Tactical
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Brilliant tactical-level max output
- Precision reflector creates smooth, optimized beam with plenty of reach and surround light
- Tough, lightweight Nitrolon® polymer body for corrosion resistance and durability
Specifications of the SureFire G2X Tactical :
- Output / Runtime -- White Light 600 lumens / 1.5 hours*
- Tactical Runtime*: 2 hours
- Length: 5.20"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.25"
- Weight w/Batteries: 4.4oz
- Batteries: Two 123A (included)
*Total runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output flashlights) until output drops below 50 lumens
The Rail Light Mount, which comes in both right and left side models, suits all standard 1913 Picatinny Rails and fuses with the Magpul XTM panels. It places the weapon light up and tilted forward, at 1 o'clock or the 11 o'clock position, to accommodate the support hand to be placed more forward, to maintain the light wrapped in close to the bore, and to eliminate the barrel’s shadow. It includes a textured thumb ramp offering the user an index point, supporting steady hand placement and light operation.
Made out of hardened polymer, the Rail Light Mount almost eradicates all concerns regarding light compatibility, as it includes a set of mounting rings made from anodized aluminum, which can accommodate Lights, all light bodies with diameters ranging from 0.75” to 1.03”, and 1913 Picatinny attachment pistol lights.
You have the option to choose between positioning the light high at 11 o'clock (LEFT side model) or one o'clock (RIGHT side model).
Why Choose Our AR 15 Flashlights?
- Precision Lighting: Our flashlights provide brilliant and focused illumination, ensuring you never miss a detail.
- Durable Construction: Made with high-quality materials like Nitrolon® polymer and anodized aluminum, our flashlights are built to last.
- Versatile Mounting: With the Magpul Rail Light Mount, you can position your flashlight at the 11 o'clock or 1 o'clock position, ensuring optimal light direction and eliminating barrel shadows.
- Trusted Brands: We offer AR accessories from renowned brands like SureFire, guaranteeing quality and performance.
Explore More in Our Collection
From the SureFire G2X Pro Dual-Output LED with various mounts to the Surefire G2X LE Dual-Output LED Flashlight, our collection boasts a range of options to suit every need.
Illuminate your tactical adventures with our AR 15 Flashlight collection. Buy with confidence, knowing we stand behind every product we sell.
SP-002-G2XT-MLT LEFT side model
SP-002-G2XT-MRT RIGHT side model
- ar15 flashlight
- ar lights
- ar light
- ar15 light
- ar 15 flashlight
- ar flashlight
- ar15 lights
- ar 15 light
- ar15 flash light
- flashlight for ar15
- ar15 flashlights
- magpul light mount
- magpul flashlight mount
- magpul rail light mount
- surefire g2x mount
- surefire g2x weapon mount
- surefire g2 mount
- surefire g2x pro mount
- surefire g2x tactical mount
- surefire g2x picatinny mount
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR Flashlight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR accessories from the most trusted brands like SureFire. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review