Streamlight TLR-6 Kahr Arms Weapon Light with Red Laser
SUBCOMPACT GUN-MOUNTED TACTICAL LIGHT WITH INTEGRATED RED AIMING LASER
Fits Kahr Arms CT9, CW9, CM9, CT40, CW40, CM40, TP9, TM40, P40, PM40
Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard of 18+ subcompact handguns from the following brands: GLOCK®, Smith & Wesson® M&P Shield™, KAHR® ARMS, SIG SAUER® and Kimber®. Using this light/laser combination on subcompact handguns allows for easier identification of potential threats before taking action.
Features of the Streamlight TLR 6
- Features C4® LED illuminator and a 640-660nm red laser
- 100 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89m beam distance
- Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/laser combo); 11 hours (laser only)
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity; red laser provides long-range targeting
- Light/Laser Module designed for forward and backward compatibility
- Ambidextrous switching (push-button on both sides) to access three modes: Laser only, Laser/LED combo, LED illumination only
- All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun; no need to re-sight laser after battery change
- Uses two CR1/3N lithium batteries (included)
- Removable cover for easy attachment/removal
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- Contoured housing securely attaches to trigger guard
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
- Operating temperatures of -20°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- 2.30” (5.84 cm) - 2.97” (7.54 cm) depending on model
- 1.12 oz. (32 grams) - 1.27 oz. (36 grams) with batteries; depending on model
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- All Rights Reserved. M&P Shield™, GLOCK®, SIG SAUR®, KIMBER®, & KAHR® are registered trademarks of Smith & Wesson, Glock, Inc., Sig Sauer, KIMBER, IP LLC & Saeilo Enterprises, Inc. Streamlight has not sought endorsement of this product from Smith & Wesson®, GLOCK®, SIG SAUER®, KIMBER®, KAHR® Arms or Saeilo Enterprises, Inc.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Gun Light is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Weapon Lights from the most trusted brands like Streamlight Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Run Time||1.00 hours|
|Beam Distance||89 meters|
|Battery Type||CR-1/3N Lithium|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Outstanding Weapon Light
My Everyday Carry (EDC) handgun is a Kahr CW9, which I carry in a pocket holster. This pistol doesn't have an accessory rail on the dust cover, and the front sight is not dovetailed, making installation of night sights problematic. The TLR-6 is rugged, lightweight, easy to install, and provides the shooter with a red laser and bright white light. It's an excellent solution to low light/no light situations.