Magpul Offset Sights - Rear
Building on the proven Magpul MBUS Pro platform, the MBUS Pro Offset Sights are part of an effective aiming system.
- Right handed.
- Supplements magnified optics
- All steel construction
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail including receiver-height gas blocks
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.8 oz.
- Height above rail at clamp: ~0.18"
- Length, stowed: 1.9"
Features & Benefits of the Magpul Offset Sights
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Elevation adjustment knob – no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions as well as on the elevation knob
- Standard AR height over bore when deployed, 45 deg. offset right-hand side
- The AR-15 sights snap nicely into and out of upright position and have firm retention.
- In click adjustments each click is easy to distinguish.
In the event of a damaged or nonfunctional primary optic, or a close target, rotating the rifle 45 degrees provides the shooter with a fully-featured iron sighting solution making it a choice selection.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium 45 Degree Iron Sights is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR Accessories from the most trusted brands like Magpul MBUS. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.